• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sequels You Wish Would Get Made

thunderblade12

Just like the title says, what are you craving more of? Movies, games, books, upcoming albums. Whatever.

Discuss already announced media and things you wish you'd turn on your computer and hear announced tomorrow.

Example (I'll keep it Pokemon related for this):

I always wanted a Pokemon Stadium 3, for Wii U possibly. None of that Battle Revolution bullcrap. Rental pokemon, mini-games, characters from the handheld games, everything that made Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 so great and then some.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I am going to get lyched for this, but I want a sequel to Cameron's Avatar. :p

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
Ive always wanted a sequel to pokemon stadium 2 because battle revolution seems watered down. its like they didnt like the sort of atmosphere that came with the first two pokemon stadium stadiums and went for a kiddie version instead SMH. I also would like a sequel to Kung Foo Kaos ;P

darkcharizard58

I would like to see a sequel to the Green Lantern movie! I wish people wouldn't criticize the first movie I thought it was great!!!! Oh and a sequel to the movie Daredevil with Ben Aflack would be cool too

Last edited:

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I would like to see a sequel to the Green Lantern movie! I wish people wouldn't criticize the first movie I thought it was great!!!! Oh and a sequel to the movie Daredevil with Ben Aflack would be cool too

There will be a sequel to Green Lantern. Said so after the credits.

darkcharizard58

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I would love a sequel to WarCraft 3, not that World of WarCraft poppycock where I'm charged $180 a year to play with arrogant asses, most of whom lack any sort of life outside of battle.net. I will only give WoW credit for it's contribution to WarCraft lore.

A Star Wars: Republic Commando sequel would be greatly appreciated by the masses at the Repulbic Commando board at LucasForums. And rumors of a sequel have risen ever since LucasArts rehired Tim Longo (RC creative director), and the LucasArts-Epic deal for Unreal engine 3 usage in future LA products. While I'm on Star Wars, a KotOR 3 was in the works but was cancelled because of KotOR 2's critical failure. It'd still be nice to see that game come to completion, and thus clonclude the story arc of the First Jedi Purges. TOR does not count as KotOR 3 for various reasons. And rumors of Battlefront 3 have been flying around since 2005. One can only hope as far as the Battlefront games are concerned.

J.J. Abrams is currently discussing what ought to happen if he does make a sequel to the 2009 Star Trek. He is wondering, seeing as it's an alternate reality, if Khan should be explored. So long as it's as awesome as the 2009 film, I don't care what it's about.

I would love to see a Cloverfield 2, perhaps from the point of view from an unknown character, or filmed like a documentary like District 9 about the military trying to retake Manhatten from Clover.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Are you sure?

Heres a different link

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1628605/james-cameron-talks-avatar-sequel-plans.jhtml

And about your other post. It wouldnt make sense because the clone wars werent the Old Republic. But itd be cool if they made a new series in the Clone era with the gameplay style of KotOR

Yeah I'm sure, the moment I clicked that, boom, my security catches a trojan P

Anyways, I always thought that the Old Republic constituted the republic before the empire.

darkcharizard58

Well there is an KotOR 3 its just called The Old Republic.

And the Old Republic ends like 1000 years before the clone war I think. Could be wrong though

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian
Anyways, I always thought that the Old Republic constituted the republic before the empire.

The Old Republic Era began 25,053 before the Battle of Yavin and ended at the Ruusan Reformation at 1,000 BBY, split into suberas, most of which are not very well known. The most known from them are the Great Hyperspace War, the Mandalorian Wars, the Jedi Civil War, the Dark Wars, the Great Galactic War, and the Cold War, with hundred to thousands of years between some suberas. From then until 0 BBY was the Rise of the Empire Era, and was split into its own suberas. The ones we're most familiar with are the Clone Wars (22-19 BBY) and the Great Jedi Purge (19-5 BBY), with 5 BBY to 5 ABY being the Galactic Civil War.

Apologies for the nitpicky nerd clarifaction.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
The Old Republic Era began 25,053 before the Battle of Yavin and ended at the Ruusan Reformation at 1,000 BBY, split into suberas, most of which are not very well known. The most known from them are the Great Hyperspace War, the Mandalorian Wars, the Jedi Civil War, the Dark Wars, the Great Galactic War, and the Cold War, with hundred to thousands of years between some suberas. From then until 0 BBY was the Rise of the Empire Era, and was split into its own suberas. The ones we're most familiar with are the Clone Wars (22-19 BBY) and the Great Jedi Purge (19-5 BBY), with 5 BBY to 5 ABY being the Galactic Civil War.

Apologies for the nitpicky nerd clarifaction.

From one hopeless star wars nerd to another, its totally cool :D

anyways, when I said I wanted a Kotor 3, The Old Republic game don't count.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, HAAAAAAATTTTEEE mmo's. Mostly because I think it is robbery to make you keep paying for the game after you buy it.

darkcharizard58

From one hopeless star wars nerd to another, its totally cool :D

anyways, when I said I wanted a Kotor 3, The Old Republic game don't count.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, HAAAAAAATTTTEEE mmo's. Mostly because I think it is robbery to make you keep paying for the game after you buy it.

Oh I get you know. Yeah I was never into mmo's either. I was hoping theyd release The Old Republic on xbox as an rpg like the first two.

thunderblade12

James Cameron said he was planning two sequels to Avatar, but not in the immediate future. I don't know if this is just rumor, but the estimated time for the second movie is 2014.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Oh I get you know. Yeah I was never into mmo's either. I was hoping theyd release The Old Republic on xbox as an rpg like the first two.

Oh same here, the game looked awesome, then I saw the "MMO" tag and almost cried :p

thing is, I totally would be into them if you didn't have to keep paying monthly fees. In this economy, there is no way I can devote money to monthly payments on a game I have already bought. In fact, I think releasing an MMO right now is a stupid idea.

darkcharizard58

Oh same here, the game looked awesome, then I saw the "MMO" tag and almost cried :p

thing is, I totally would be into them if you didn't have to keep paying monthly fees. In this economy, there is no way I can devote money to monthly payments on a game I have already bought. In fact, I think releasing an MMO right now is a stupid idea.

Same here you end up paying like 200 dollars a year. If you didnt have to pay itd be great. I wanted to try out DC Universe online and then found out it was 15 dollars a month on top of the price of the game.