• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sequels You Wish Would Get Made

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
Yeah I'm sure, the moment I clicked that, boom, my security catches a trojan P

Anyways, I always thought that the Old Republic constituted the republic before the empire.

bro, I've opened both of those links. it's nothing. your virus scanning is just on meth and messing with you cus it has nothing better to do >.>

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
bro, I've opened both of those links. it's nothing. your virus scanning is just on meth and messing with you cus it has nothing better to do >.>

Okay then :p

Still I know what I saw....

darkcharizard58

Good to know my links are safe. Nothing popped up on my security program when i clicked on them so i thought there was something wrong

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Good to know my links are safe. Nothing popped up on my security program when i clicked on them so i thought there was something wrong

Its safe now...I really did almost get a trojan the fist time ;P

anyways, I see that the sequel for Avatar will focus on the Ocean. I can't wait for that!

darkcharizard58

Its safe now...I really did almost get a trojan the fist time ;P

anyways, I see that the sequel for Avatar will focus on the Ocean. I can't wait for that!

Haha I believe you. The second Avatar is something Im looking forward to as well but I hope they make the plot a little more original than the first one.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Haha I believe you. The second Avatar is something Im looking forward to as well but I hope they make the plot a little more original than the first one.

I think they will have to. Can't really do the recycled Dances with Wolves/Pocahontas thing without any humans.

darkcharizard58

I think they will have to. Can't really do the recycled Dances with Wolves/Pocahontas thing without any humans.

Good point. I just dont want to see a rendition of another classic story line with a bunch of special effects thrown in. I mean the first one was great but theyve lost the shock and awe appeal of the special affects now so a good storyline is important

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Good point. I just dont want to see a rendition of another classic story line with a bunch of special effects thrown in. I mean the first one was great but theyve lost the shock and awe appeal of the special affects now so a good storyline is important

Rumor is that it will focus a lot on the relations between different tribes.

darkcharizard58

I could see that being a good story line.

Nyter

Island Challenger
James Cameron said he was planning two sequels to Avatar, but not in the immediate future. I don't know if this is just rumor, but the estimated time for the second movie is 2014.

YES! I heard about this too. He will be making both movies at once... in order to release em one after the other.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I want the Golden Compass stories to continue. I was so impressed with it and saddened when it flopped :(

Ausgirl

I wish that JK Rowling would release another series set in the Harry Potter world but in a different period. I particularly would like a Marauders series.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I wish that JK Rowling would release another series set in the Harry Potter world but in a different period. I particularly would like a Marauders series.

That's plausilble. Also, I can see something about Dumbledores past. They pretty much dropped it from the films (allowing for anotehr way to expand on it) and he did live for over 150 years (lots of time to show). Plus it would be interesting to see more about his claimed homosexuality.

MonkeyX

Pokemon Snap 2 anyone?

Also i would like to see the incredibles 2 from pixar. I always liked the pixar movies and The incredibles was one of their best, ive seen it several times and it never seems to get old.

RoflLuxRay

Pokemon Physiologist
Dino Crisis NEEDS a sequel corresponding with the history of DC 2. I played that game when I was like 10 or 12, and I've been waiting for over ten years for a sequel, not the crap they named dino crisis 3.

And Vagrant story, the greatest RPG from all times (BACK OFF FINAL FANTASY FANS), needs a sequel too

Zibdas

not bad
I think a Cave Story 2 is appropriate. Not as a sequel, but more of a prequel. Think of all the explaining that could be done. An actual reason as to why Ballos is missing an eye. Why Misery made Ballos make the Demon Crown. The robot invasion that Quote was featured in. How Balrog is connected top Misery.

Geekachu

Anyway, I'd actually love a sequel to The Incredibles.
BOOM

MonkeyX

I think we could use metroid prime 4 for wiiU. It should be more like the first two games though, it should also have really sick multiplayer so we can rub it in the faces of COD obsessed nintendo haters.