• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sequels You Wish Would Get Made

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I would love a Incredibles 2 movie wise. Game wise I would enjoy a Megaman Battle Network 7, yes I know it ended but I miss it, Megaman Starforce 4, it could run alongside it, and a Kingdom Hearts 3...how long have people waited for that bloody game? The Playstation 4 will be out before it finally is made.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
I would love a Incredibles 2 movie wise. Game wise I would enjoy a Megaman Battle Network 7, yes I know it ended but I miss it, Megaman Starforce 4, it could run alongside it, and a Kingdom Hearts 3...how long have people waited for that bloody game? The Playstation 4 will be out before it finally is made.

I hear they're working on an Incredibles 2 but they're running dry on idead for it.

Abstinence Pistols

Fahrvergnugen
The problem is that most of the movies that I watch don't leave any room for a sequel - it wraps up everything and I can't see there being any way that they can build on the original story line. Even so, I would be pleased with sequels to:
Inception
Too Big to Fail
Perhaps when I say that these couldn't get sequels I'm being narrow-minded, as Inception could simply focus on a character other than Cobb, such as Max, Arthur, or Ariadne, and Too Big to Fail could follow the current market crash. I can't see one for Avatar, though.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
I'm sure it's probably in the pipeline already, but I really enjoyed Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and would definitely like to see a whole new rebooted franchise of that.

And I'm very disappointed that they're doing a Toy Story 4; it's Scrubs all over again :/

abraxas

Words.
I can't see one for Avatar, though.

As in James Cameron's Avatar? He signed on long ago with Fox to do a sequel; two if I'm not mistaken.

I really want something to happen with that supposed Ghostbusters sequel. You hear something, it gets pushed back, it dies, it comes back from the afterlife. I mean, really, the want it there, and so is the crew, but, darn it Bill Murray, get on board. =(

Antithesis

Yep, James Cameron plans on filming two sequels to Avatar, back to back I believe.

The Ghostbusters sequel is all up to Bill Murray, I think he just wants to see a script he's happy with. Which is admirable in a way, but frustrating since they probably don't have that much longer to get the originals back, even if it is just to pass the torch to a new group.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
There needs to be a Spiderman 4. Not this stupid reboot s***.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
hmmm
I need a sequel to Final Fantasy 12. A PROPER ONE! NOT SOME SPIN-OFF CRAP ON A HANDHELD (no offense to the DS though lol
a sequel series to Digimon Tamers too

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Banjo-Threeie! I like Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts but I really want another Banjo game! Even if it's about vehicles again I'll still get it!

And I'm very disappointed that they're doing a Toy Story 4;

Whoa whoa what?!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Well when it first came out, I was hoping for a Freddy vs Jason sequel. However, that won't be happening since both their movies got remade. So I wish I wish to see a sequel to Pumpkinhead or The Crow. Either will do.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Megamind 2 and Kung fu panda 3