• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sequels You Wish Would Get Made

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I would love a Incredibles 2 movie wise. Game wise I would enjoy a Megaman Battle Network 7, yes I know it ended but I miss it, Megaman Starforce 4, it could run alongside it, and a Kingdom Hearts 3...how long have people waited for that bloody game? The Playstation 4 will be out before it finally is made.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
I would love a Incredibles 2 movie wise. Game wise I would enjoy a Megaman Battle Network 7, yes I know it ended but I miss it, Megaman Starforce 4, it could run alongside it, and a Kingdom Hearts 3...how long have people waited for that bloody game? The Playstation 4 will be out before it finally is made.

I hear they're working on an Incredibles 2 but they're running dry on idead for it.

Abstinence Pistols

The problem is that most of the movies that I watch don't leave any room for a sequel - it wraps up everything and I can't see there being any way that they can build on the original story line. Even so, I would be pleased with sequels to:
Inception
Too Big to Fail
Perhaps when I say that these couldn't get sequels I'm being narrow-minded, as Inception could simply focus on a character other than Cobb, such as Max, Arthur, or Ariadne, and Too Big to Fail could follow the current market crash. I can't see one for Avatar, though.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
I'm sure it's probably in the pipeline already, but I really enjoyed Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and would definitely like to see a whole new rebooted franchise of that.

And I'm very disappointed that they're doing a Toy Story 4; it's Scrubs all over again :/

abraxas

Words.
I can't see one for Avatar, though.

As in James Cameron's Avatar? He signed on long ago with Fox to do a sequel; two if I'm not mistaken.

I really want something to happen with that supposed Ghostbusters sequel. You hear something, it gets pushed back, it dies, it comes back from the afterlife. I mean, really, the want it there, and so is the crew, but, darn it Bill Murray, get on board. =(

Antithesis

Yep, James Cameron plans on filming two sequels to Avatar, back to back I believe.

The Ghostbusters sequel is all up to Bill Murray, I think he just wants to see a script he's happy with. Which is admirable in a way, but frustrating since they probably don't have that much longer to get the originals back, even if it is just to pass the torch to a new group.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
There needs to be a Spiderman 4. Not this stupid reboot s***.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
hmmm
I need a sequel to Final Fantasy 12. A PROPER ONE! NOT SOME SPIN-OFF CRAP ON A HANDHELD (no offense to the DS though lol
a sequel series to Digimon Tamers too

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Banjo-Threeie! I like Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts but I really want another Banjo game! Even if it's about vehicles again I'll still get it!

And I'm very disappointed that they're doing a Toy Story 4;

Whoa whoa what?!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Well when it first came out, I was hoping for a Freddy vs Jason sequel. However, that won't be happening since both their movies got remade. So I wish I wish to see a sequel to Pumpkinhead or The Crow. Either will do.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Megamind 2 and Kung fu panda 3