• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii! - about art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascade of the Sky

Cascade Gonpory!
I do not give you permission to use my "CARD" of KITTUNDER or for that fact, any other fake i make.. please remove it from your site.. and have some respect mate.... pokemon is just a game!

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Have some respect...stop passing off fakes as real. Once you grow up and stop doing stuff like that, then maybe we'll talk.

Why dont you go at the other sites that posted it. Nope you're just attacking us because your nose is so far up WPM's arse you can smell what hes eating

Cipher 2008

*Sigh*

Right. Two options.

1. Cascade, a lot of people thought Kittunder was very real indeed. Because of that, Kittunder's picture needs to be on SPP so that if anyone sees it from now on, and they know of SPP's Fakes section, they can go there and confirm it's fake. Or,

2. You can give Serebii a picture of Kittunder that you permit him to use, but one way or another you can't forbid him from having it on SPP.

I'm not taking sides here, but Cascade, you HAVE to realise that Kittunder's picture NEEDS to be on SPP because of the amount of people that thought it was real. Serebii, you said to me "The amount of supposedly reputable sites posting it as 100% true was astronomical". That just backs it up.

So you've two options there, Cascade, but (this is the last time I'll say it, promise) Kittunder does need to be in the SPP Fakes section.

Fiery Blaziken

Have some respect...stop passing off fakes as real. Once you grow up and stop doing stuff like that, then maybe we'll talk.

Why dont you go at the other sites that posted it. Nope you're just attacking us because your nose is so far up WPM's arse you can smell what hes eating

Isn't that a copyright vio or something? The fact is, he made it, so he should be able to tell you not to use it on your site, no matter what you think is "right". Maybe you should have some respect to people's property. ;)

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.

Serebii. Stop automatically accusing people of what you think is true. That is ART right there, he made it to BE art. You're turning into the next Eric Bauman, don't do that.

You do not take someone's art without permission. EVER. So I implore you myself, as a fellow artist, to take it off your site. I don't think he ever paraded it around going OMFG A NEW POKEYMON!!!!1 like other people do.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Which is what anyone else would have said if they hadn't been so far up Serebii's arse they could smell what he's eating
Exactly, most of the people on this site are a bunch of Brownnosers. But back to the point, Even the law is against you now Serebii, so you might wanna take that card off the site.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Sorry but I agree with Serebii. He has a duty to put it there.
If he has a "duty" to put it there, then he has to put every single fake Pokemon that every person on the internet ever created. :rolleyes:

Just because some people thought it was real doesn't mean it has to be there. It's not public property to be used as anyone pleases.

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
I think that if Serebii wants the rest of the Pokemon Sites and communities to respect his art and copyrighted content, he should show equal respect to other people's.

Otherwise, how can Serebii expect other sites to remove stolen content if he himself is hesitant/unwilling to do the same.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Vent's Theme. Hows about there are laws protecting that sort of thing? *gasp*

As a fellow artist I can say that THAT right there is one of the most unintelligent arguments I've ever seen. :/

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Or hows about? If you don't want your work on the internet, don't put it there.

OMGWTFBBQLOGIC11?
That's like saying that if you don't want your painting to be claimed by someone else, never show it in public. It's not fair to say that. He should be able to show his work on sites, and just because some morons thought it was real doesn't make it right to put it wherever you want.

Icicle

Ya know, IMO.. both parties are in the wrong here. If the artist knew how things were going with people believing all the fake pokemon recently, and most of the fakes have been posted on the fakes page, they shouldn't have posted it.. just in case a similar thing happened. And Serebii should respect the artist's request to remove the card from the site.

Meh, this is gonna lead to a big nasty type of thing soon.. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.