• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Advent Calendar

MegaFerret777

Mega Pokemon Fan
Hey guys. So I can't figure out the serebii advent calendar puzzles. I was thinking I could make a thread where people could put down answers. If this breaks any rules, I am very sorry. I'm new here, so I don;t exactly understand how things work on these forums.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Na this is absolutely fine. We usually have a discussion thread for it :)

ninjaethan

Konnichiwa ~!
So I can ask help here? OK xD

Don't click the link if you don't want to be spoiled..
http://i.imgur.com/JUoIRli.png

I've done quite a bit myself but it's really hard now .-.

Here's the one I would like answered..

The biggest city?
Hasn't been a card for over 10 years?
Home of the expedition society?
Only obtainable in gen 5 games?
Holds mega heracross?
A special kind of evolution?
Mostly Water..

Once these are answered I think I can do the last 3/4 myself ~!

taran47

Eevee Trainer
Are you wanting answers or hints? I'll give you some hints for the ones I know that you've asked.

Biggest city is asking for the biggest city in one of the most recent regions

Hasn't been a card in over 10 years is a tricky one, it's a gen 1 psychic type though

Home of the expedition society is looking for a location in Super Mystery Dungeon

Only obtainable in gen 5 games is one I just found, it's a relic you can find and sell to the rich family

Holds mega heracross is looking for an area from shuffle

A special kind of evolution I have yet to find and would love a hint if someone would kindly help out

Mostly water is looking for one of the regions, which one has a ton of water? (too much according to IGN)

taran47

Eevee Trainer
Just found the special kind of evolution one! It's apparently a new mechanic coming to the card game.

ninjaethan

Konnichiwa ~!
Yeah hints would be better ~!

1: Thanks, didn't know I had to add city to it..
2: Figure it out, thanks xD
3: Gonna have to search, PSMD isn't released in my country until February .-.
4: Seriously? xD I was thinking of Pokemons this whole time not items.. Figured it out
5: Figured it out thanks to the Serebii site..
6: Oh, thanks, I don't play TCG so I searched it xD
7: I thought it was referring to a Pokemon, thanks ~!

taran47

Eevee Trainer
So anyone want to discuss today's crossword? ^_^

I'm currently having trouble with
"Taken from Team Plasma"
and
"Currently Unavailable"

If anyone could throw a hint my way! I'll gladly hint you in the right direction for any of the others.

Paralititan

I think there may be a mistake in today's crossword? Not sure though, but one of the questions is:

After Mega Evolution, the only stats it had that are boosted are Defense and Special Defense.

Audino

But that pokemon also gets a boost in SPA if I'm not mistaken.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I think there may be a mistake in today's crossword? Not sure though, but one of the questions is:

After Mega Evolution, the only stats it had that are boosted are Defense and Special Defense.

Audino

But that pokemon also gets a boost in SPA if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, it does get 20 boost for Special Attack.

But when I was doing 7th day crossword, i came up something kinda unfortunate. The solution to question ''Oshawott can be found here'' was imbossible to me to do, since the was neverpuplished in my country (Finland). So i couldn't finish it without using the autosolve button.

mewtwo78

pokemon master
wheres todays puzzle? I click the picture in todays advent calander and instead of loading the puzzle it just zooms the pic in

december 21st puzzle still missing

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
The Festive Lights at Night iPhone version is missing as it is every year

mewtwo78

pokemon master
december 21st puzzle is still broken, its just a picture no puzzle starts when clicked

@pikachufan#9 : seems to be fixed now , as i just clicked iphone on all 4 of todays pics and all where accounted for

Last edited by a moderator: