• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Apprentice Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Welcome to Serebii Apprentice. 14 contestants will sign up to participate in making campaigns and other things for the client of that week. Every week you will get two challenges- a short writing challenge that may give your team an advantage in the big challenge, and the big challenge. The client of that week will have a huge say in which team goes to the eliminination room, but ultimately, it is up to me and my possible advisors. The losing team each week will PM me on who they want eliminated from their team. Every week, there will be a point meter which will measure the points you get each week. If your team has at least 25 points more than the opposing team, your team leader is safe from elimination the next week.

Team Banana
Seth (Bone Cold Marowak Guy)
Rebecca B. (Jenny123) (Week 1)
Bullkid (Bullkid1997) (Week 2)
Cornelia (wolftamer)
Coolio (coolioness) (Week 1)
Flint (Blahboy) (Left Week 2)
Bob (Totodile is BEAST)
Ross (Bridge) (Wild Card, entered Week 2, has immunity week 2)

Team Apple
Zorro (Bekiddng)
Shockster (Black and White scramble)
Sean (Hydroswampert)
Lumberjack (Pacifist3000) (Immunity Week 3)
M. Bison (Bronzong #1) (Immunity Week 2 and 3)
Leaf (lawmaster)
Milo (ShinyRaikou)

Signups:
Name:
Special Talent:
Team Preference: (7 per team)

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Signups:
Name: Zorro
Special Talent: Can shoot vines around like a mad man, and sing like an angel.
Team Preference: Team Apple

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Signups:
Name: Seth
Special Talent: A quick learner, and very persuasive, especially when it's for a charitable cause.
Team Preference: So long as I'm on one of the teams, I don't have a preference.

Signups:
Name: Lumberjack
Special Talent: Has good innovation and creativity skills. Very artsy fartsy.

Pansy :]

anustart
Signups:
Name: Rebecca B.
Special Talent: Can sing terrible music to implode the ears of all around
Preferred Team: Team Banana

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Not calling you out or anything, but the elements of the game work almost exactly like my game (with the obvious Point Meter thing at the end...)

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Name:M.(Maurice)Bison
Special Talents: Can rap incredibly well and has good common and business sense.

Team Preference:Team Apple

lawmaster

What is that?
Name: leaf
Special Talent: He is animal whisperer aka he can talk to animals and they can talk back
Team Preference: apple

wolftamer

disappeared
Name: Cornelia
Special Talent: She can sense peoples auras,and she fights like a champ.
Team Preference: Team banana

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Name:Milo
Special Talent: Can annoy everyone and has infinite intelligence
Team Preference: (7 per team) Team Apple

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
name:coolio
talent: whenever people look at him they fall in love
team: team apple

Blahboy

WHEEL OF MUCUS!
Name: Flint.
Talent: A total clown. He can act so crazy that he can lift everyone's spirits and lighten the mood. However, he can be serious if the situation calls for it, and is surprisingly wise.
Team: Apple.

BlazingCold

Name: Bob
Special Talent: Can run as fast as anybody in the world.
Team Preference: Either. I don't care.

There might be room for one more...

Name: Ross
Special Talent: Has amazing imagination. He can come up with a solution for almost any problem.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Bridge, I'm sorry, you did not make it in time. Anyways, contestants HERE IS YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE!!! You will be writing a short story before every challenge that will give your team an advantage in the big challenge. Ladies and Gentlemen, your first challenge.

~What do you think this game will be like, seeing as I have kept you losers in the dark?

Please post your challenge here.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Now I, member Zorro, wonder what this will be like.
Well, I mainly expect some challenges that put our skills to the test, and strengthen our bonds with our Teammates, as we climb the progressive ladder, and reach our way to the top, stopping our enemy team. Then, eventually, we'll probably be split up and then it's as the musketeers say, All for one, and one for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.