• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Banner Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindskater

(This was approved by Zephyr Flare, mods please sticky)

Hello there, Zephyr Flare said I can make this once one of the contests are over, so Here it is, the Serebii Banner Contest(banner coming soon)!

For a Tutorial on making banners, go here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=124230

Rules:
I will tell you what to make, then you make it with the pics you find on internet
It is basicly scratch, but I tell you what to make
You choose the text for it
You also choose the backround
No outside pics, but you can use other pics that go with the subject of the banner

Judges:
Blindskater
Oblivion
Emerald Master

Banner Info
Anything goes
Anything Goes means Anything goes
Must Have 3 pictures
Must have some text
Aninations are allowed
Be creative.
Deadline is April 3​

Contestants​
Inazuma
Lust
Turbonegro
Magne-2000lbs
Slicing Scizor
Light Venasaur
Noodles
big
blueparukia
K-os
Emperte
MistyGemmy
The smart one
SilverCloudCatcher02

Last edited:

K-os

Bullet Punch
The rules are confusing. Are you basically saying all should be done from scratch?

~K-os

*umbreon*masta*1*1*

Where is the rum?...
...i want to enter but are you saying use the pics i make,the background i make and it has to be about the new nintendo wii ???

blindskater

I made the rules easier to understand. And what you do is try to make a banner from the details posted above. You can use all kind of pictures that go with the subject, but nothing out of it.

Wait. So you're only allowed to get pics of the Wii, nothing else, right? So you have to make everything else, just not the Wii pic.

blindskater

No you can get pics that go under the subject of wii(eg DK, mario etc). Umbreon I added you

blindskater

K added to list

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
sig105sk5.gif

There's my entry. ^^;

blindskater

K all added to the first post.

The Scizor Master

The Scizor Master
Hmmm I am not sure if an animation banner can be allowed because the animation on his banner greatly affects it as the scenes go by. Hm...but he worked so hard on it. If this was my thread altough I am only a judge I would make things much clearer.

Although Danny, yours scored mucho points too. ^_^

Still taking banners guys, keep it coming. :p

blindskater

I think animations should be allowed. It means they try to put in more effort which is just what we are looking for.

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
wiibanner.jpg

There's mine. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.