• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii CCAT

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
OK, judging by the deadness of this, as soon as we decide on a Virizion set then we'll go onto the RMT stage. Can people post conversation about the team, rather than just spam?

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
OK, I'm going to do a vote for this.

Swords Dance Leftovers
Swords Dance Lum Berry
Swords Dance Life Orb
Work Up Leftovers
Work Up Lum Berry
Work Up Life Orb
Work Up Expert Belt

Please vote, and then we can move onto the RMT stage asap.

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
Swords Dance Leftovers.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
SD lum berry

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
OK, I don't really want to close this with so little votes, but judging by the deadness of it, I feel I'm going to.

Work Up Expert Belt and Swords Dance Lum Berry both get 2 votes, but Swords Dance Leftovers is the winner with 4 votes!

We are now onto the RMT stage (finally). We need your thoughts about each pokemon, and how the team works as a whole. Please answer the questions about the team.

Overview Questions
What sort of team do you think it is? Do you enjoy playing with it?

How high did you ladder with it?

How solid do you feel the team is?

Did you enjoy going through the CCAT process?

Pokemon Questions - Please answer these questions for each pokemon
What do you feel this pokemon adds to the team?

What do you feel the item does?

What do you feel the EV spread achieves?

What does the specific moveset do?

Of cource, this is quite extensive to answer. If you just answer for maybe a couple of pokemon, that would be enough. We will probably take a while to write the RMT up, so if you want to do one every few days, your whole views will still probably be incorporated into how we write up the team.

Sevans

Battle Subway Boss
Overview Questions
Q:What sort of team do you think it is?
A:Kind of a bulky offense, but also fast-paced hazard stacking. Yeah, not that stable of a team type :/ I guess the best term would be Balanced.

Q:Do you enjoy playing with it?
A: yes

Q:How high did you ladder with it?
A: On the regular PO server (not Smogon)
(18:15:31) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 4787/103652 [1164 points / 17 battles]!

Q:How solid do you feel the team is?
A: four... jk. Heres my real answer; on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most solid, I'd give it a 7.

Q:Did you enjoy going through the CCAT process?
A: I don't know, I wasn't here for most of it.

Okay, so if I haven't been using the pokémon in the right roles, (and you can tell that because of my complaints about the pokémon) some one please tell me.
Otherwise, I want to get rid of Psyshock on Deo-D, as it doesn't really do anything. I also think that a +Def nature is better. Maybe we could try extremespeed to KO low HP stuff?
I also see the team is extremely vulnerable to bulk up conkeldurr after Starmie is dead or conk gets more than one boost.
And we have nothing to counter (or even just KO without almost dying) Aerodactyl.
And I prefer a Jirachi where you move all those SpD EVs and the +SpD nature to Atk. As of now it does almost no damage, although Deo-D's psyshock is still doing around half of that.
That's all I have to say so far.
(But seriously, can we PLEASE change either Jirachi, Deoxys-D, or both?)

Pokemon Questions

Deoxys-D
spikes. I usually lead with Deo-D, unless my opponent has a possible spinner or espeon...
leftovers. bulk. survive. blah blah blah.
not enough. We need 188 speed on neutral nature Deo-D to outspeed +speed cloyster. I want a +def nature to withstand the U-turn onslaught of OU
not enough. I liked using a taunt deoxys with a mental herb so it can't be taunted.

Virizion
Virizion can sweep whenever it has no more hard counters and gets a boost. A ferrothorn killer/counter.
Increases survivability drastically. Lefties was definitely the right choice, IMO.
It gives Virizion the attack and speed it needs to sweep
Punch holes in the opponents team against things it hits super-effectively, and sweeps later.

Heatran
Stealth Rock, and a Bulky offense poké. However, Heatran doesn't always make it in early on, so we might want SR on another poké
A temporary ground weakness. (...also screws with people who aren't paying attention...)
maximum sweepiness
KOs dragons not named (Haxorus?) kingdra, or full HP multiscale Dragonite

Dragonite
Priority, more Punching holes where they need to be punched
lets it KO stuff with no setup
not enough. The max attack is good. It is slow, which is okay, but CAN WE MOVE 4 HP EVs INTO SPEED? currently, our Dnite can only switch in to 4 SRs, but why not let it come in on 5? (perfectionism)
it loses to fast stuff

Starmie
Starmie kills gliscor, which this team otherwise could have a problem with.
Life orb gives Starmie the power it needs to actually KO stuff
Maximum sweepiness. Although, we could have HP=269 by taking away a few EVs in SpA so we have 32 EVs in HP. This gets the max bulk for LO without increasing the recoil. (8 more HP. lol, but still)
Kill stuff. I haven't needed rapid spin in my 6 battles though...

Jirachi
Honestly, nothing. Maybe Paralysis, but I haven't actually needed wish support yet, and that is about all it adds.
Increase Survivability.
A greater ability to sit there, be a blob, (possibly give opponent free turns,) take more hits, and wish for more HP. Notably, I faced Latios who does not 2HKO (maybe not even 3...) with HP[fire]
Wish.... Yeah.

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Heatran
He serves as a nice special sweeper with good coverage and very nice SAtk.
Nothing. Air Baloon really isn't too good. Only being useful maybe once or twice. And once popped, does nothing. I really think choice scarf Heatran would do better and the just give Jirachi Stealth Rock > Protect would be best.
Complete sweeping material.
It uses Heatrens STAB to the fullest. HP Ice is for Dragons that are immune to Earth Power and resist Fire Blast.

Edit: Whatever. I'm so done. I was trying to copy and paste the Heatran picture but serebii won't let me bring up the option thing to do it.

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
OK, thankyou to those that did make the effort to contribute to this last stage, however I feel there is not enough effort to get this done. I will now write a draft RMT, post it on the thread, and you can look over it and improve it.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
OK, when writing the RMT, I've noticed we don't have a team name.

Can people nominate team names, please?

Team Chuck or Psychotic Pressure =3