• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii CCAT

Chingchar

I think a kabutops with:

;141;
EV 252 Atk 126 Spd 126 Def

Aqua jet
Waterfall
Stone edge
Aerial Ace

Ability: Weak Armour
Or another fossil would be Aerodactyl from FR/LG

;142;
EV 252 Atk 252

Rock Slide
Stone Edge
Double Edge
Aerial Ace

Ability: Rock Head

Phoopes

There it is.
We're already past the part of deciding what team members are on the team. Sorry!

Anyway, Names Are For Trivial Aggregations. (NAFTA) :p

Ilan

Where is shaymin gone?

call it "A no longer useful totally standard team" move tutors and stuff.. you know now it is less useful.

Last edited:

Takeo

Team Name: 'Team Out of Date'
Reason: BW2 metagame changes .

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Can we not suggest names that make the team sound bad? They're obviously not going to be the team's name, and to post them is just spam.

I actually quite like Psychotic Pressure, seeing as we have 3 psychic types. What are your thoughts on this?

Phoopes

There it is.
I was being serious with NAFTA...

but anyway, Psychotic Pressure is better, catchy, and pretty cool. I'd go with that one.

Cosmic Potato

Sexy Trainer
Overview Questions
What sort of team do you think it is? Do you enjoy playing with it? Offenseiveish. Not really.

How high did you ladder with it? 1320.

How solid do you feel the team is? 8/10

Did you enjoy going through the CCAT process? Yes, I like building a team with friends but I do get annoyed when more inexperienced players try to mess it up.

Pokemon Questions - Please answer these questions for each pokemon
What do you feel this pokemon adds to the team? Virizion- solid water resist and decent revenge killer as well as niche SD sweepere particularily against rain stall

What do you feel the item does? Its a dumb idea we should use lum berry, absolutely nothing close to the benefits of lum berry

What do you feel the EV spread achieves? Speed and power

What does the specific moveset do? Sweep

What do you feel this pokemon adds to the team? stealth rocks, offensive fire attacks and last minute defense against salamence and dragonite

What do you feel the item does? evades ground type attacks, useful for catching runaway salamence and dragonite

What do you feel the EV spread achieves? Speed and power

What does the specific moveset do? kill and set up stealth rocks

What do you feel this pokemon adds to the team? Jirachi- special wall, wish supporter

What do you feel the item does? allow it to stay healthy

What do you feel the EV spread achieves? special bulk for threats like reuniclus and a little speed

What does the specific moveset do? stay health and paraflinch, although it should have u-turn

What do you feel this pokemon adds to the team? Dragonite- blow **** up

What do you feel the item does? blow **** up

What do you feel the EV spread achieves? blow **** up

What does the specific moveset do? blow **** up

What do you feel this pokemon adds to the team? Starmie- rapid spin support and additional fire resist as well as decently fast rveenge killer

What do you feel the item does? Lo was a bad idea I use leftovers

What do you feel the EV spread achieves? power and speed

What does the specific moveset do? provide decent coverage and rapid spin support which is especially usdful for dragonite.

What do you feel this pokemon adds to the team? Spikes support, bulky fighting resist

What do you feel the item does? STUPID WE SHOULD HAVE USE OFFENSIVE DEOXYS

What do you feel the EV spread achieves? NOTHING WE SHOULD HAVE USED OFFENSIVE DOEXYS
What does the specific moveset do? spikes and NOHIG WE SHOULD HAVE USED OFFENSIVE DEOXYS

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
OK, due to the mixed opinions here, I'm going to open a vote. Which name do you prefer?

Psychotic Pressure
Serebii CCAT Team

Lol, I see nothing wrong with just calling it Serebii CCAT or Serebii CCAT Mk I, in case we ever do another one. Trying to come up with other "cool" names usually ends up badly, and "Psychotic Pressure" just sounds like some Sci-Fi movie with Morgan Freeman and...Mel Gibson? Yeah, I think I feel a little Mel Gibson in that.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Call it Cosmic Venison. We have two - three pokemon with extraterrestrial origins and a MuskeDeerp.