• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Conquest 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serebii Username: jackinthebox1210
Timezone: GMT-5

Snorby

Snorby
Serebii Username: Mean Mr. Snorlax (will be MMS eventually)
Timezone: (GMT Format) -5

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
also why is alomomola even on this list, I get that it's a pretty good physical wall but vappy imo is a better bulky water and I don't think it's on there

Yeah, I would much rather have Vaporeon than Alomomola. It's in NeverUsed, so why is it here?

Honestly, Alomomola is much better than Vappy at the physical wall job for a number of reasons, and being Neverused doesn't mean much, but yeah, I can see why it shouldn't be on here as opposed to other things.

Everyone approved, doing RNG's now. And no, you can't trade in this tournament.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Serebii Username: SilverChiko
Timezone: GMT+10

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Serebii Username: the last Jedi
Timezone: (GMT -7)

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex