• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Serebii Username: Aeon™
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -killjoy -4

Utopian

faults & feats
Whoever wins the Bo3 gets to take Pokemon, not after every individual battle. Yes, everyone receives 4 random Pokemon from the list provided. You are not forced to use all 4 of these Pokemon. You can use all 4 or none of them. For the remaining slots on your team, you can choose any Pokemon not on the list, bar the Pokemon eliminated by the 4th rule in the OP. You can make multiple teams to use during your Bo3 series, but the battles must be back to back (Basically no building another team in between you battles in the Bo3 series.) Anything else you are unsure of?

Serebii Username: Jets
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -5

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
Serebii Username:IAintObeezy
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT -5

Last edited:

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
Just to clarify, we get 4 random OU pokemon and if we lose we lose two and if we win we gain 2? If thats the case, are we able to use 6 pokemon against someone that has four?

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Just to clarify, we get 4 random OU pokemon and if we lose we lose two and if we win we gain 2? If thats the case, are we able to use 6 pokemon against someone that has four?

Every battle will be 6v6. If you only have 2 Pokemon that were given to you, then you fill the remaining 4 slots with unlisted Pokemon. Yes, you may use all 6 of your OU viable Pokemon against someone who only has 4 to select from. Just to clarify, you are also not forced to use all of your OU viable Pokemon. You can use any number of them and fill the remaining team slots with unlisted Pokemon. One reason to do this is team synergy, and there are many others as well. You are not forced to use all of your OU viable Pokemon.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Every battle will be 6v6. If you only have 2 Pokemon that were given to you, then you fill the remaining 4 slots with unlisted Pokemon. Yes, you may use all 6 of your OU viable Pokemon against someone who only has 4 to select from. Just to clarify, you are also not forced to use all of your OU viable Pokemon. You can use any number of them and fill the remaining team slots with unlisted Pokemon. One reason to do this is team synergy, and there are many others as well. You are not forced to use all of your OU viable Pokemon.

I'm still a bit confused on that. What if I choose to use none? How will people know I've chosen to use none of my OU-viable Pokemon, instead of having lost them all? I think I get the rest though, we start with 4 an RNG gives us, then if we win we get to take 2 of their 4, so we get 6, and then we can change our team to include the new 2, but if we lose they get 2 of ours, and we have to change our team to replace them with Pokes not from the list, right?

Essentially, my one question is how you determine whether someone's eliminated and clarify between "eliminated" and "not using the given Mons due to getting RNG-screwed, or some other reason" (sorry, I couldn't resist taking a shot at the good ol' Random Nonsense Generator XD)

Oh, yeah, and I'm in!

Serebii Username: Loco1234
Timezone: (GMT Format): GMT-7

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
I'm still a bit confused on that. What if I choose to use none? How will people know I've chosen to use none of my OU-viable Pokemon, instead of having lost them all? I think I get the rest though, we start with 4 an RNG gives us, then if we win we get to take 2 of their 4, so we get 6, and then we can change our team to include the new 2, but if we lose they get 2 of ours, and we have to change our team to replace them with Pokes not from the list, right?

Essentially, my one question is how you determine whether someone's eliminated and clarify between "eliminated" and "not using the given Mons due to getting RNG-screwed, or some other reason" (sorry, I couldn't resist taking a shot at the good ol' Random Nonsense Generator XD)

Oh, yeah, and I'm in!

Serebii Username: Loco1234
Timezone: (GMT Format): GMT-7

Everyone's Pokemon will be added beside their name in the spreadsheet when the tournament begins and it will be updated frequently. You also report battles here on the thread so you should be able to know if someone has been eliminated. #37

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
Serebii Username: Manectrifier
Timezone: (GMT Format) GMT +2

EDIT: Timezones are hard. Stupid daylight saving time....

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Serebii Username: the3rdH0kage
Timezone: (GMT Format) -4

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I have a question about xat, what if it doesent work for you as such I cannot access it on my laptop and or desktop it just gives a grey or usually a black screen? It goes to the site but it doesent load anything up for me, does that mean I can't participate? :-/

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I have a question about xat, what if it doesent work for you as such I cannot access it on my laptop and or desktop it just gives a grey or usually a black screen? It goes to the site but it doesent load anything up for me, does that mean I can't participate? :-/

I have that problem with Chrome, so I just use Firefox for xat and it runs fine. Mabey try switching browsers?

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!

Please read the bottom of the first post, and look at my signature. You will see a link to an irc provider, and the channel is located at the bottom of the first post. Use that if you cannot access xat. And just a note to everyone, please read the whole first post. Nearly all the questions that are being asked are answered in it.

Snorby

Snorby
Serebii Username: Mean Mr Snorlax
Timezone: GMT -5

Status
Not open for further replies.