• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii, Coronis & PK's DP Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Zugaidosu is #036 btw

Coronis

In lucid awakening
The spring cat Nyarumaa seems to be quite a favourite of Team Galaxy, and its scratch alone is quite deadly. Numbered at 076.

Naetoru evolves into Hayashigame (check main site) at level 18.

Btw, TMs are up to 88 so far, and it seems that the first 50 are the same as RSE, with new ones adding up from 51.

All 3rd gen berries seem to be preserved as well, with new ones adding on afterwards. Not sure about those e-card enigma berries yet.

Coronis~

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Spiral cat's fat evo Bunyatto (it's not Pu, sorry) is at 077, and the line seems to be Pearl exclusive. We also have Ponyta and Rapidash at 90 and 91

Coronis~

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
The final forms are up on the site btw, not found by us. Expect better pics soon hopefully
Seems the Spiral Cat and its evo are exclusive to Pearl

Oh and the Area in the Dex allows you to check different Time areas

The Lapras Pre-evo only appears in the Day

Coronis

In lucid awakening
We have Murkrow at 74, Chansey at 97. The new rabbit Mimiroru at 67.

And the cool thing is in one part, you get into the Hakutai Forest (just think Viridian), there's this woman with a Chansey who accompanies you. When she does, all the wild pokemons you encounter will be in pairs.

Coronis~

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Minomucchu's 045, and the evolution of Korobooshi is called Korotokku, a full blown red cricket.

Coronis~

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Gonna be starting back on with this later this morning. Unfortunately I do have University so that will stop me doing too much this morning

I do have to have a rant though;

I am far from amused about the sites that are using the screenshots that I captured from my game without credit *coughPokeJungle&TPcough* not ot mention those crediting a certain other site for information they blatently got off here. (e.g. Huge thanks to _____ when the info came directly from us)

I'm all for the free sharing of information, but credit where credit is due, especially in regards to pictures. Jeez

And then, theres the people on other forums insulting me because I am not at a certain part because there are others rushing ahead. Seriously get over yourselves. I am one man, with Coronis it's two and we work semi-together, but what you fail to realise is, the game isnt quick short routes between each town like RBYGSCRSE, its actually really really big. I'm providing in depth stuff here, not just "ZOMG I just battled Lucario rofflecopter"

But I digress

Got some bad news though, my mum has to take the camera today so I may not be able to get some good shots (Lets see you gits have pictures now). Going to try with my phone but it could be a bit blurry, will prolly redo the shots thursday.

Oh, just entered the town with the 3rd gym. Gonna do some training and then have a go at it, will keep you aprised but as I said, I do have University this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.