• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii, Coronis & PK's DP Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Wild Camerupt Appeared

NonWild:
Cacturne

Wild Rhydon Appeared

Gonna catch it and see how it evolves

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Pretty sure that room is where the Fire/Steel appears

Non-Wild:

Sandslash
Delcatty
Yanma
Dusclops
Kirlia
Salamence

Yanma seems to appear in the second safari zone in the morning...i'll time travel later to try and get one
Dusclops appears in the day in the route by the Elite Four which the fat guy was blocking
Kirlia now appears in Route 203 o,o
Lickitung does not seem to appear in Diamond

Purple Kecleon

Gym Leader
As far as the Contest Hall in Yosuga, it's pretty fun. The Dance contests are held as such: There are three opposing Pokemon, and a little tune playing. They have to hit a rhythm three times within a given amount of time, to the music, and then the other Pokemon are to try and copy exactly what the first one did. That Pokemon does it once more, then it's the next Pokemon's turn. This is repeated until all Pokemon have gone. Each Pokemon is judged for each hit or missed beat, with "Excellent!" "Good!" "Failed!" etc.

The Visual Contest is also kinda neat. There are 5 choices (Cute, Beauty, and so forth) and you have to dress your Pokemon up to correspond to the chosen contest. You have items (that you have to get throughout the game) that can be used to aid you in your attempts to make your Pokemon look better. You're only given 60 seconds to add a few items to it, give it a background-- and then it's judged with the others. The items range from puffballs to feathers to false moustaches (my Beadal looks great in that!). The backgrounds range from flames to flowers >_>; You may also only have 5 items on it at once.

As far as the Contests we're used to, they're almost the same. There are still five categories to choose from, of course. But, now, there are three judges and each one has its own Appeal points. You get to pick which one you want to try to appeal to, or make lose appeal. There are five stars for each of them (for appeal) and you get the bonus 5 hearts if you manage to win one of them over. At the end of each round, judges sometimes give away one or two (or three) bonus hearts to those whom they favored that round. It all depends!

In Yosuga, there's a practicing area for each of these parts, and then a real section for the Super Contests.

Oh, the order in the real Super Contests is Visual, Dance, and then the regular Performance part. The Pokemon are still dressed up while they dance! And your character (the boy or girl) are also dressed up for the contest o__O The girl was in a white and pink dress for the cute contest... and had her hair down, with a pink bow in it...

There's also a Pokemon Park around Yosuga that is for "cute" Pokemon only. The guy stated only Pokemon like Psyduck, Pikachu, Mimirol, Pinpuku, Clefairy, and some others may enter the park. I entered with my Psyduck to find a couple of TMs, I don't remember one of them, but the other was Attract. (stupid elitists and their cute Pokemon.)

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Ok I was just doing some reading, I'm not totally sure with this though

Snorunt evolves into the Ice/Ghost if its Female
Kirlia evolves into that Psychic/Fighting if its Male

Not 100% sure, levels likely to be the same. Will look further (Would be easier if I could find the damned Kirlia in this damned ared where the damned dex is saying it is)

Status
Not open for further replies.