• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is serebii really dead now? I was last here 10 years ago dont know my old account details anymore. Anyways i checked the newly discord like a month ago trying to scoop out some old friends only to find out the general mood there is quite Tardy and Hostille to new ideas and especialy free speech in particular. Also in the last 10 years it seems Serebii got rulefied alot which is probably the reason why theres so less activity around these days. Anyways if anyone remembers me my name was ManoZoroark(strangly the name is free again so i presume accounts get deleted if they dont post anything or something)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I thought you meant "Is Serebii, this site's owner, dead?" Scared me there for a minute!

This forum is still pretty lively, but, like other forums, folk have been siphoned off by social media services, like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Serebii was always "rulified" in pretty much the exact same way it is now. If anything, the rules have gotten a little more relaxed the past couple years (my long list of infractions ending in like 2017 is evidence of this). Maybe you'd have better luck if you don't go around calling people "tardy" (I assume this is some hipster way of saying "retarded" and you're not just calling them late). At no point in Serebii's history could you get away with that without reprimand unless your name was Blue Harvest.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Things are just a little more inactive nowadays as forums aren't as mainstream as they used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.