• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii DP Tier List: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
It's main use is Magnet Pull and Stealth Rock.

That doesn't work in UU, but it does in BL

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Huh. Sorry if this has been asked before, but why aren't all of the pokemon on the list? I'm trying to see which tiers my team members are (teams from four different games), and so far half of them aren't listed. I can't find Dragonaire, Cacnea, Charmeleon, Poliwhirl, Meowth, Gloom, Onix, Luxio, Grotle. Snover, Mime Jr. or Croagunk- is it just an oversight, or is there a reason?

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
Well, most NFEs are just dumped into NU, whereas stuff like Dragonair really should be listed on BL

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
about probopass: keep him UU, and USE (use, not put) it in BL if it doesn't work in UU. you can use UU pokémon in BL, but you can't use BL pokémon in UU.

about the NFE's; 493 pokémon devided over the tiers would make things even more complicated. just evolve them. if you use then as faves, you probably don't belong in competitive (no offence)

Gold_Generation

Johto Champion
Why oh why is Clefable UU it should definately be at least BL, Magic Guard = Most helpful ability ever this thing walls any Staller, it can Belly Drum and Softboil then sweep with a salac boost. It can be used as a less usefull Blissey and that thing is OU so why send Clefable down two tiers instead of one? This thing can also Calm Mind up like a beast then Softboil all that lost HP back.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Clefable is in BL in the new tier list in the new discussion thread.

Although I don't agree about the whole Belly Drum thing. Belly Drum doesn't work well in competitive unless it's BellyZard or Spore/Belly Drum/Baton Pass Smeargle

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
Rotom in UU. Sp.atk and Spd of Over 90, plus 3 immunitys and 2 weaknesses, it is too strong for NU.

Doh...and Btw. Typhlosion is BL. He works well with Focus Sash, Choice Specs/Scarf, has Eruption...skarmbliss counter...

parukia49

no it isn't because it doesn't exist
mu does exist. Bulbapedia has lists for mu. Heres the direct quote: "MU monsters fell from BL and moved up from UU. It is a class of misplaced monsters. They are not recommended by some to be for use outside of their tier." Im sure serebii also had a page for tiers and mu was on there. Some guys on the mu list there include: absol, aggron, bastiodon, gardevoir, jynx, etc.

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
mu does exist. Bulbapedia has lists for mu. Heres the direct quote: "MU monsters fell from BL and moved up from UU. It is a class of misplaced monsters. They are not recommended by some to be for use outside of their tier." Im sure serebii also had a page for tiers and mu was on there. Some guys on the mu list there include: absol, aggron, bastiodon, gardevoir, jynx, etc.

wikipedia, bulbapedia's big brother also stated that napoleon conquered the whole world. TEH INTERNETZ sometimes lies.

we should just stick to UBER/OU/BL/UU/NU, i don't see a reason to make more tiers

EDIT: also, i would like to go back to the topic about if manaphy is ÜBER or not. as I said before, with only grass and electrick weak, 600 base total, tail glow and the horrific combo of rest and hydration it can easily build up some tail glows, rest off the damage without falling asleep and then rip you complete party to small pieces.

Last edited:

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled

MU does not exist. People make it up to make themselves look cool. Get the **** over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.