• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii DP Tier List: You decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

"L"

Curselax says : Oh no I get killed by all these new and powerful choicespecs special sweeper faster than I can Curse and rest!

boxchan

yes but that still doesnt make it nu L

%D

A topic that I either missed the raging debate, or am surprised as to why it hasn't been debated. Cresselia for uber. Has this been debated, at all? Just wonderin', because if it hasn't, I'd like to bring up a few points.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Charizard should be on debatable betweeon UU and BL.
EDIT: Guess you finally came back. Anyways, thank heavens Manaphy is OU, but I do have to believe it is debatable.

Last edited:

boxchan

you realise there's no point

psi has made it clear 3 times now tier discussion is pointless on serebii and almost everyone else agrees with him due to either having access to a better one or just not caring

this tier list, more to the point, is absolute balls and half the stuff is in the wrong place

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
you realise there's no point

psi has made it clear 3 times now tier discussion is pointless on serebii and almost everyone else agrees with him due to either having access to a better one or just not caring

this tier list, more to the point, is absolute balls and half the stuff is in the wrong place

Which is why it is called a "discussion" and "You Decide!"

"L"

Dialkia doesn't understand that having a discussion here about tiers is pointless.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Dialkia doesn't understand that having a discussion here about tiers is pointless.

Its not that. I was waiting for a new tier thread to show up. Guess I do remember now I made a pointless tier thread.

Well, for one it has mixed wall potential, as it has 120 HP - 120 Def - 135 Sp Def as base stats. Real mixed wall potential, not like Bold 252 Def/HP Blissey. It works great with Calm Mind for sweeping and tanking. It takes 40-30% from Choice Banded Tyranitar's Crunch, and can KO with Grass Knot. It takes around 25% from SpecsMence's Draco Meteor, and can KO with Ice Beam. It is just about the only thing that can stand up to BellyZard without a Focus Sash (which, despite making it a counter to an obscure threat, really tells you something about its walling capabilities - special and physical). Complete Ground immunity without having a Rock weakness is a handy thing to have indeed.

Basically, Cressy rocks.

boxchan

so basically because it walls the main OU threats you're saying it should go to Ubers

this is why tier discussions on sppf never ****ing last

lol, and all those calcs are clearly wrong
gj

Which is why it is called a "discussion" and "You Decide!"

The list is like half a year old
the thread starter didnt know what they were doing and never posts

the thread was BUMPED from four months ago for no apparent reason
the thread isn't meant to be used it just got bumped

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
so basically because it walls the main OU threats you're saying it should go to Ubers

this is why tier discussions on sppf never ****ing last

lol, and all those calcs are clearly wrong
gj

The list is like half a year old
the thread starter didnt know what they were doing and never posts

the thread was BUMPED from four months ago for no apparent reason
the thread isn't meant to be used it just got bumped

This is a new thread. His first one was:

"Serebii DP Tier List: Discussion". So, yeah, Ill post a link right now....

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=6808114#post6808114

Last edited:

boxchan

this isn't a new thread
the thread was BUMPED

the last post before today was in May

then any other tier list thread got closed because the amount of people who frequently visist who aren't out and out retards is next to nothing and they couldn't be bothered doing one on sppf

"L"

Real mixed wall potential, not like Bold 252 Def/HP Blissey

Who said Blissey was ever a mixed wall should stop battling. If your comparing a mixed wall taking physical hits to a special wall taking physical hits, you should give up battling aswell.

And I don't understand why you took to posts when you could have only posted once to bring up your points, and to tell me you didn't want to waste time. Post counts don't mean anything.

Whatever you say.

Why are you quoting yourself?

See, an edit, although I doubt you'll see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.