• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Forums Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr1me_Minister

Super Kawaii ^_^
It's a practice for IPB based forums to create a new version of the thread once the first thread reached 2500 posts to reduce server load. And when navigating here, I noticed several threads with over 5000+ posts.

I wonder if the number of posts in a thread have any significant impact on server load here. Putting a cap on the number of posts might improve performance and reduce the sluggishness that plague this forum.

blackrose

maybe in the trade forum a batch ev trained pokemon thing, like batch shiny and event trading.
on the in-game pokemon rating, being able to get conest movesets rated.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
maybe in the trade forum a batch ev trained pokemon thing, like batch shiny and event trading.
on the in-game pokemon rating, being able to get conest movesets rated.
that could happen but im not sure

Samurai Cerberus

Frindship overrated
No, server strain. Anyone who wants to delete their account would, chances are, come back with a new account name because they don't feel like waiting 2 months for a name change, or would come back to try to get a new reputation.

Way do people hate me, this is way I think it's a good idea to be able to delete.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
That was uncalled for. All the other forms lat people delete
Well this isn't exactly "all the other forms" as you so well put. This is SPPf. This is the forum. And, yes, it was called for, because it's exactly what will happen. If you're too much of an internet addict to leave the forums, then you should know that you'll have much trouble in the future.
Way do people hate me, this is way I think it's a good idea to be able to delete.
Your opinion doesn't really matter.

Straight up, the option to delete accounts will never take hold and it will never happen. The end.

Last edited:

bendm

i want shiny pokemon
i think you should make a thread in the trade forum were u only trade ev trained pokemon because there is event and shiny pokemon threads alredy so i reakon u should make a thread there were u only trade ev trained pokemon this is just my suggestion so if u dont like it its ok but i think it would be great if we could have a ev train thread

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
i think you should make a thread in the trade forum were u only trade ev trained pokemon because there is event and shiny pokemon threads alredy so i reakon u should make a thread there were u only trade ev trained pokemon this is just my suggestion so if u dont like it its ok but i think it would be great if we could have a ev train thread
Hacked pokemon could easily be disguised as EV trained pokemon.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
hey guys how about this idea? and no its not about custom avatars. you know in the IM part when you post why not add google talk to the list of available IMs? and also on the avatar selection screen most of the avatars are going outside the little box and are unable to select them. can whoever is in charge of that can they fix it

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
OK can I remind people that the thread is for suggestions, not to go off on a tangent and start discussing the differences beween hacked and EV trained pokemon? If you want to debate things then use your PM's.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
That gtalk idea is a part of the vBulletin system, which I don't think Serebii likes modifying it...

Definately. And a reminder too all future posters please don't post how crappy the system is "not say it's bad" because it's the best they can do for a forum like this and the owner ain't a billionarre your very lucky he's giving up all this money for this forum if you dont he might see that noone likes this forum and close it down so please don't do it

lugia100

Like a boss!
From old thread: Removal of Pokemon Smilies

The smilies are fine. The only problem is that they are not in a order. Maby you should put all of the smilies in a certain order (example: name, number)

Status
Not open for further replies.