• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Forums Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazios

If my self imposed regulations were rules you would get allot less trolls

When you receive an infraction, you can't participate in games of clubs, you can't have any friends, you are not allowed to be in social groups, You can't have a sig of avatar. You can't start any topics. If the infection was in a club you are baned from it permanently.

Just my idea.

P.S. SOTP ending infashion messages with "HAVE a nice day" It's annoying.

NEVER going to happen. With emphasis on the word NEVER.

runka

Charizard pwns it!
If my self imposed regulations were rules you would get allot less trolls

When you receive an infraction, you can't participate in games of clubs, you can't have any friends, you are not allowed to be in social groups, You can't have a sig of avatar. You can't start any topics. If the infection was in a club you are baned from it permanently.

Just my idea.

P.S. SOTP ending infashion messages with "HAVE a nice day" It's annoying.

Are you crazy? This isn't EVER, EVER gonna happen.
Have a VERY nice day.
EDIT: Beaten, dammit.Twice.

People who have just posted "have a nice day" have completely failed at there attempt at being funny. To be quite honest, it is pathetic.

Well, we can have a bit of 'light comedy' here can't we. :)

Anyways, to adress the main concern in that famous post, I don't think it's a great idea. Many law-abiding members get infractions when they don't deserve them, and them having denial of all those priveledges wouldn't help them feel any better about justice on this forum.

I am not sure of anyone would care much for this suggestion, but how about we have games on here. By that, I mean games like Tetris, Space Invaders, and other games, also having a leader board for those who want to beat the one with the highest score on whichever game that might be. I see this a bit on some other forums, so perhaps these forums could have something like that?

Chansey hunter

Expert Photoshopist
I suggest you implement some kind of system to prevent bots from creating accounts on serebii forums. E.g. "please enter (letters in picture) here." on the account creation screen.

Reno

so adorable...
Still requesting Tochukaso gets mods. He is now incredibly active and is one of the more "behaved" regulars of the 4th gen CRMT forum. He is hardly ever rude to anyone, follows the rules of SPPF, and is very knowledgeable in the field of competitive battling. I do not know if any of the admins actually look at CRMT, but we really do need a regular mod other than Raito Light.

Alzi

Toon link
More brawl avatars not just because we have some it's just i think one avatar of each character would be nice. I am willing to make some if no one can be bothered and i also agree to more crmt mods.

Blazios

More brawl avatars not just because we have some it's just i think one avatar of each character would be nice. I am willing to make some if no one can be bothered and i also agree to more crmt mods.

The one known as Joe usually refuses all help from non-staff. Even if the staff are unable to make Brawl avatars.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Hmm, I remember there was a Contest RPG in the RPG thread but, it was scrapped. I may be going for a long shot here but, is there anyway we can have a contest RPG similiar to the ASB? I think it would be unique and add something to this forum.....EDIT: Whoops It's part of it...........nevermind!

Last edited:

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
as i have said time and time and time and......anyway! I have brawl avatars pretty much ready to go! It's just serebii won't accept non-staff help, no offense serebii, but c'mon. And now i guess i can stop 'internet yelling'.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
STOP ASKING FOR BRAWL AVATARS

You want them, yes we got the message. The more you ask for them the less likely you are to get them. Notice how no matter how many people ask for Custom Avatars you don't get them? Do you want it to be the same for Brawl Avatars, because that's the way it's going. Enough. This is a suggestions thread not a demands thread and I am getting sick of reading every other post about Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.