• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Forums Suggestions Thread 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
does this sound like a good idea a thread for what if scenarios? one for the alternate anime and one for pokemon does that sound good at all?

Ditto B1tch

I have a criticize about the forum. The fairy type has already been officially announced, and some threads were posted on GPD yesterday, but a moderator shut them all. If the fairy type were already officially announced, the moderator shouldn't have closed the threads as the fairy type is no longer speculation after the announcement.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

This is just a minor typo, and I don't know if it can be fixed, but it says the following under the space where you enter your NNID.

"Enter your Nintendo Network ID for Miiverse and other Wii U features herre"

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
My personal suggestion is sorting the Avatars out. Get them in proper categories and organised in some sort of order. It takes a while to go through them to get who you want! haha!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
My personal suggestion is sorting the Avatars out. Get them in proper categories and organised in some sort of order. It takes a while to go through them to get who you want! haha!
Not possible sadly as the avatar sorting system here cannot be customised or ordered properly. It's been something raised numerous times before.

RzK

Meow
Just a simple suggestion:
Like Serebii added 331 new Avatars, but in a new, separate section (called Show Avatars: Best Wishes Season 2 i think) and added another 4 avatars taken from the X/Y First trailer back in January at that time in a new X/Y section, can't we have the Gen 6 Sugimori Art in a new Gen 6 Sugimori Art section? The current Sugimori Art section is huge and it is very difficult to search there if we want an avatar of any of the new Pokemon.

I would like to have the top 100 attack, defense, speed, hp,sp attack and sp defense pokemon page updated. it only contains the 4th and below gen and none of the 5th gen. I could understand if you would like to wait until the 6th gen has came out and update it then, but i would really love it if you updated the pages soon.

thanks for your time. :)

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I would like to have the top 100 attack, defense, speed, hp,sp attack and sp defense pokemon page updated. it only contains the 4th and below gen and none of the 5th gen. I could understand if you would like to wait until the 6th gen has came out and update it then, but i would really love it if you updated the pages soon.

thanks for your time. :)

We actually have a top 200, attached to our BW Pokédex. HP: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/stat/hp.shtml

This thread is for the forum, not the site.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Maybe have the link on the left of a thread/section, where it shows the Newest post and what thread it's on, the link could be the first post of the thread, and the arrow could be the newest unread post? I always hate having to press first, just cause. IDK, I guess its just a pet peeve :)

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Maybe have the link on the left of a thread/section, where it shows the Newest post and what thread it's on, the link could be the first post of the thread, and the arrow could be the newest unread post? I always hate having to press first, just cause. IDK, I guess its just a pet peeve :)

I don't understand what you're asking for here. A button that sends you to the start of the thread? Or one that sends you to the newest post?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
For the original post of Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread, are there any proof of Ho-oh being featured in actual X/Y gameplay or bobandbill just misinteperated the PokéJungle post for July 7th Smash? Because I couldn't find anything(shots, gif, video etc.).

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
For the original post of Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread, are there any proof of Ho-oh being featured in actual X/Y gameplay or bobandbill just misinteperated the PokéJungle post for July 7th Smash? Because I couldn't find anything(shots, gif, video etc.).
Firstly, wrong thread. This thread is for suggesting things for the forums, not asking about info in a thread.

Secondly, I wouldn't know! I made the thread but other mods have been updating info too, so that bit of info was not mine. You're really better off just asking this in the thread itself rather than in an irrelevant thread in a completely different forum section.

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
I have a suggestion - I think that posts on poll forums should indeed be added to the postcount, I mean, to be honest I really don't see why they don't get added anyway, so if there is a reason can someone please enlighten me? Thanks.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I have a suggestion - I think that posts on poll forums should indeed be added to the postcount, I mean, to be honest I really don't see why they don't get added anyway, so if there is a reason can someone please enlighten me? Thanks.

The polls are basically filled with nearly nothing but short replies like "I like the Water type" and it helps seperates them from threads that usually have more quality filled posts. If something like this was removed then threads like "Pangoro, Beartic, or Ursaring" and related would be everywhere and be a source for those who want to increase their postcounts. It also makes the subforums like the General Pokémon discussion more cleaner with no worrying on too many threads on one subforum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.