• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Forums Suggestions Thread

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
That unfortunately sounds like it's is all vBulletin stuff (that we could not change without hack-mods), so hopefully their programmers will work on designing more mobile friendly in the future.

Luthor

Would it be possible to have the Unown pokedex page be able to show all the forms? I know its got a lot of forms but its quite a short page at the moment.

Make it so we get a message if we quoted/someone replies to us?

I feel like this really necessary and should be added because one has to rummage through what could be pages of posts to find if someone replied to them or not.

keepitsimple

site of lies
I'm just throwing an idea out there, but maybe we should keep the current likes system and keep post count hidden like it is now? I think both together might encourage people to make better posts and not spam for post count or something.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Can you install the bb codes add on for profile messages if you haven't yet already?

Also can you change the color of links from black to like blue or something?

Can you make the avatar size appear bigger in posts?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Can we please change the double posting and inactivity rules in the Clubs section especially for the ones of TV shows that get one or two seasons a year and said seasons maybe up to six months between new seasons and episodes?

raichu27

I liked it better when the dates were shown on top of the posts. Plus, I liked it more when the pages and sub-boards show on the topics and boards, rather than hiding it.

Plus, I don't like that there is no poll icon on the topics anymore.

The "View Conversation" option is also gone on profile posts, sadly.

I would also like to see the feature to search certain words in topics to return.

Last edited:

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
Not sure if possible on the new forums but I really liked having the button at the end of each post that jumped all the way to the newest post at the end of the thread.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Weird spam ads often appear when I'm on mobile, but it's only this forum, and it only started after the transfer. Not sure if this is the right place, but hopefully it's just my phone being weird.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Weird spam ads often appear when I'm on mobile, but it's only this forum, and it only started after the transfer. Not sure if this is the right place, but hopefully it's just my phone being weird.
I think it's just your phone because this has never happened to me

shay_bella

Dragon-Kitty Enthusiast
Just throwing out there that on the default style, when you go to start a private conversation by clicking on the name of the person you want to PM, the links in the pop up are the same color as the background. That's not exactly user friendly - maybe change the link color to a green or light grey?

Scammel

How about a dedicated cosplay subforum? Could either be a standalone in the Fan Work section or fall under Fan Art.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
It might be better to have another preliminary section for Gen 8 discussion now rather than to wait until next Pokémon Day to see title announcements. Hype period for Let's Go will drain by mid-January anyways.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I think this topic should be moved to the Debate Forum.
The most toxic forum on this site? I think not. Besides, these are mainly just suggestions and not really debates.

I'm just throwing an idea out there, but maybe we should keep the current likes system and keep post count hidden like it is now? I think both together might encourage people to make better posts and not spam for post count or something.
I actually don't mind the likes system the way it currently is. As long as it's not a reputation system, since we kept getting rep trolls every time it was implemented. But I totally agree with keeping the post counts hidden, since post counts only really affect the person who is posting anyway and nothing else.

Scammel

The most toxic forum on this site? I think not. Besides, these are mainly just suggestions and not really debates.

Sadib's pulling your leg - a topic in the debate forum was locked because 'It should be moved to the suggestion thread'. Sadib's inverting that.