• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Forums Suggestions Thread

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Are there going to be more forum themes added soon? I really am getting bored with the Happy style and the Default bothers me because of the ad blocks. I know that the bottom ad can be closed but I don’t want to keep closing it every time I go to a new page on the site.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Not sure where to post this; but I think there needs to be investigation/report to the ad service, I just got redirected to a tech support scam site, and I assume the code came from an ad (and this more than encourages using ad block, which I know you don't want).

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
That's not good, especially if anyone runs into that via mobile site. It's bad enough via pc or laptop.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Is there a way to expand default posts per page to greater than twenty? On UPN I have 40+ and it's of dire need here with much fatter topics. Scrolling through 12 pages is easier than 94, especially with the nerfed search feature on this forum software.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
You know what you mods should do for laughs when you close down a thread that's past it's 60 day deadline. You guys should say... Omae wa mou shindeiru. The thread goes, Nani!?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Nah, that wouldn't be a good idea, since not everyone knows Japanese and it wouldn't be fair to anyone who isn't able to read it.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Nah, that wouldn't be a good idea, since not everyone knows Japanese and it wouldn't be fair to anyone who isn't able to read it.
I don’t know Japanese that much. I know a few common phrases but they are mostly sushi terms and greetings and thank you. That is it. I don’t want to use a language that I don’t speak and butcher it horribly.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Cam you at least use "You're already dead"?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Is it possible to get rid of the 60 day time limit for the club's section since it has very little activity? Or at least extend the time limit to like 6 months or something?
I'd second that.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Can we bring back the trade sub forums, atleast for the generations that still have wifi.

KillerDraco

Can we bring back the trade sub forums, atleast for the generations that still have wifi.

Gen 7 and 6 still have them, they're just listed as SubForums under the Generation VII and Generation VI Discussion sections, respectively. They're just called 7th/6th Gen Wifi Center, now.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I haven’t seen it happen yet fortunately but how will you go on if a user uses a leaked SWSH Pokemon/other spoiler as their avatar or puts that in their signature? I don’t think there’s an option for one to turn those off like in vbulletin so I’m curious as to how it could be dealt with if such a thing arises.

Similarly, what if someone discusses that stuff publicly in messages (which can publicly be seen on the forum under the New Profile Posts area? Would one be able to take action there too?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Can we get a Gen 8 competitive discussion section please? Both official and unofficial metagames are starting to stabilize, so discussion on them would actually be fruitful now.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Is it okay that I can bump this thread here. The "Is it Intentional?" Thread. Long-time thread, very popular and then one day it just stopped. I wouldn't mind creating a new one but I think it'd be proper if this old horse right here continued after the gap in the years. :D Don't you think the contrast of opinions of now and then all packed nicely in one thread would be a lot of fun?

https://forums.serebii.net/threads/the-is-it-intentional-thread.490014/

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
The post ranks system should be returned, but more updated.