• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii has a forum?!?! D:

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
*takes your damn fresh baked cookies, lol (jjk)*
welcome to the forums, and dont worry most of us are friendly. (well, except for some competitive battlers who think they own the world, lol)

Originally posted by: joker0187
*takes your damn fresh baked cookies, lol (jjk)*
welcome to the forums, and dont worry most of us are friendly. (well, except for some competitive battlers who think they own the world, lol)

-_- I take that as an insult good sir. I don't think I own the world, I'm merely renting it.

Oh and hi to the newbie, feel free to send me a pm if you need any help.

Last edited:

Rageman

That's real neato
As the marijuana burns, we can take our turns signing dirty rap songs.
Welcome to hell.
Just avoid misc.

Sparkleplex

<-My current Cosplay
Yay! Another spriter! *hands a giant cookie*
But you can only have it as long as you promise you'll show me your sprites.
Well, welcome! I'm Sparkleplex (I sprite and animate) and I hope you have fun here! Just make sure you follow the rules and you should be fine! :D

Codey

The Splicer. ^_^
As the marijuana burns, we can take our turns signing dirty rap songs.
Welcome to hell.
Just avoid misc.

OMG THAT SONGS COLT45! D: ITS TEH BEST! ;D

Shanks everyone for teh cookies

Hell_fire

......duck...
welcome....be careful here. many serebians are cannibalistic........

*take a cookie* and don't act dumb or the mods will find you and kill you.

enjoy it here :p

Rageman

That's real neato
welcome....be careful here. many serebians are cannibalistic........

*take a cookie* and don't act dumb or the mods will find you and kill you.

enjoy it here :p
Cannibalistic?
Idiots aren't PEOPLE, in my book.

OMG THAT SONGS COLT45! D: ITS TEH BEST! ;D

Shanks everyone for teh cookies
Yeah, GRAMMAR and NON-LEET SPEAK might be "TEH BEST!" for you to learn, too.

I acctually knew about the forums before the main site x3

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
*Take a cookie* Hey welcome to teh forumz, always happy to have another member in these hallowed halls lol
don't act stupid and break a rule or the some of the mods will stalk you and destroy you.

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
My favourite pokemon is Cyndaquil. ;155;

Cyndaquil is awesome! *gives fresh batch of cookies* But my favorite Pokemon is all time is Quilava ;156;.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Follow the basics: don't act stupid, obey the rules, have fun, etc. Feel free to send me a pm if you need help with something.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Welcome, Codey-noob!

Heya, I've known Serebii was a site, but had no idea that it was a forum. If I knew it was, I would've been here in no time flat. D: I'm Codey, i'm 12, and live in Australia. My favourite pokemon is Cyndaquil. ;155; I hope everyones friendly on this site. ^_^

And hopefully, there's free cookies. =D

Lmao, there is always free cookies at Serebii, and everyone except Madmax is friendly, he got booted from the site for many reasons including that one. Cyndaquill is awesome, and it and its evolutions are all some of my faves. Post lots and make many new friends early on. Have a Geday, Codey. Sorry if I spelled Geday wrong. Oh yeah, don't forget to read the rules.

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
HEYHEYHEY, I'm one year younger than you! Let's become friends. <3 Australian too. o_O
Anyways, have fun! Even though you'll probably never come back.

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
Since when was their cookies!?!?

Anyway welcome to the forum.