• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii in Real Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
If you could meet anyone here in Serebii, who would it be and why?

Mine would be meowth_city, EternalSword7, Zibdas, Sweet May, draya the dark master, SEREBII JOE, Skiyomi, Toto, Toobworm, dj...more peeps in my Friends List xD coz all these peoples made me happy, laugh and cry..in a good way!

What about you guys?

~PPL, nya~

Last edited:

Absol6028

What did you say...?
I'd meet Jonman721, Porygon-XYZ, Zoruaboo, Matthewm9, and Simia. They're all great friends who always make me go :D :p

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
Well, besides the obvious and the ones I've already met, idk...just basically everyone I talk to, lol. At 2012 I should like throw a house party for like everypne here XD

the old b& group. they were cool.

RobertStyx

Haven't been here long enough to really talk to any one well enough to know who I would like to meet.
Actual meet-ups though could be interesting. Dunno how practical it would be though, given the majority of people here seem to be younger. I've been to meet ups on forums with an older user base though, and they were always fun.

TheEpicGoomba

Most people on Count to 60. Mainly, Djhappy, Dracoste, Codeyokoo and ~Sapphire Sceptile~ There are others though like HydroSwampert and Arceus94.

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
Well.....I'd say Chelsea Star, MufinskullzFTW, Areceusvictini and Elice_Carol.
Because they're cool and nice! ^_^
And they better put me on there lists....or else. :)

Elision

Fall Apart.
All of my friends that I activly talk to. The ones I haven't talked to in like 5 months are ones I'm not gonna bother with.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The people I actively talk to, the peeps from the Chat Thread (because you are all awesome) and Ethan. Just because.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
BLABO- i think of him of the little brother i never had

d0nut- he will make me laugh everyday

Arceusaj- same as BLABO

DarumakkaImposter- Gives great advice on life great person to be friends with

i have more, but im lazy to list them all

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
Awww! Thanks Absol6028!:3 I would probably meet: (no particular order)

Absol6028
Porygon-XYZ
jonman721

And anyone else on my friends list!

Larry

Erik Destler
Pirate555
Drake Poketrainer
Blue Snover

A few more that I can't think of.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Hmm... let's see...

WhiteStone30- A close SPPf friend of mine.
*IZ*- Another friend.
manaphy72- My old clan leader and ma bud.
Nyter09- Again, a friend. lol
carnivalmar- I'm not getting into that, although many of you may still remember!
Zibdas- I wanna see what he looks like, since his 3DS Mii looks funny. :3

Arceus94

Ooh, this sounds fun and absolutely not creepy at all ;D
I would like to meet Elice_Carol n__n
she's cool n__n

Status
Not open for further replies.