• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii in Real Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Sapphire septile,ruler of unova, profesco,sushi, and maybe totadile is a beast.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Anyone that's not a creeper? And probably not the really immature people .. .___." But most of the people on my friends list would be nice to meet. :3

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
In no particular order, but here are the main ones:

ZoruaBoo
Absol6028
Kyogreblue3
jonman721
Serebii(who wouldn't?)
Serebiibot(HE MUST BE EPIC):p

And anyone else that I forgot to mention...

Korusan

Banned
my list in no particular order is: moot, kochoupink, Cipher, Kirby, Ellie, facetious, eBay_Huckster, Kreis, and some other people from #SPP-Misc.

As you well know Deku Link and JoshYEAH are both friends of mine IRL and together we form a pretty baller triumvirate where JoshYEAH is the shortest. Also we eat poutine. Apparently I met Cruxis once too without even knowing it was Cruxis until two months later lol

I'd like to meet PPL and Zibdas in real life. I don't know what to expect from Zibby, though. I bet he looks all dark and stuff.

Fatal

Banned
Ellie, Kirby, Dratini927, whoever else wants to come that is near California should all meet up at Disneyland.

*IZ*

Whitestone30- He seems just like me, just older
Nyter09- Pretty much the 1st guy I met on here.
Keldeo647- Thisll probably happen since hes moving to Chicago! :D
Manaphy- Just cuz hes cool
Lucario444444- He is awesome
Serebii- I imagine him to be tall, and I just wanna see in person
XD

Sure is a coincidence who and when made this thread huh Eternal?

I dunno, Zibdas, Jennynumbers and Yoshi. (I want to hear his accent)

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Whitestone30- He seems just like me, just older
Nyter09- Pretty much the 1st guy I met on here.
Keldeo647- Thisll probably happen since hes moving to Chicago! :D
Manaphy- Just cuz hes cool
Lucario444444- He is awesome
Serebii- I imagine him to be tall, and I just wanna see in person
XD

Oh, thanks for telling the intire interwebs. lol

I'd like to add Serebii to the list. HE's like a celebrity! Only, nobody can recognize him off line. :/

Zibdas

not bad
Oh, thanks for telling the intire interwebs. lol

I'd like to add Serebii to the list. HE's like a celebrity! Only, nobody can recognize him off line. :/
Unless he runs around in a Celebi costume.
Sure is a coincidence who and when made this thread huh Eternal?

Lol.

For me, it'd be ES7, PPL, Zibdas, Innocent Bystander, Keleo 647, SS, Geekachu, and all of misc stuffed inside a giant robot.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I really dunno. Probably The_Fad WhoIsWho, Wardek, Zibdas (ofc), ITG_321, and maybe a few others.

I met Korusan and Deku_Link irl and it was a ball.

Anyone else I would want to meet are probably just the IRC regulars I guess.

Hmmmm so many choices.....

I'd probablly have to go with the CT60 regulars (although I would forbid counting), toss in a couple extra special people...then that's about it.

I would be terrified to meet Darato afew people though.

Meowth City

Staff member
PPL, of course ;D

I am very curious to know what Zibdas is like IRL. Also ES7 and other peeps I talk to.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Uhhhh...

[img139]http://gifup.com/data/gifs/3/d/9/3d9163bca3.gif[/img139]

Ummmmm...

Anyway, kochoupink and I already meet regularly. We also thought really (kind of) hard about meeting Josh in England, but travel didn't pan out. I guess I'd meet korusan and some other #SPP-Miscers as well.

I'd like to meet PikaPal_Lyra. I am so curious about that person...

Status
Not open for further replies.