• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii in Real Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate555

Word.
Any of my serebii friends who I'm of a similar age to (perhaps plus or minus two or three years), seeing as they're the ones who'd I've have most to talk about with, I presume. I always wondered what I'd do if there was some 'Serebii convention' and I made the effort to turn up to it. It would either be exceedingly awesome or exceedingly awkward. Those two outcomes are what I'd expect from any event where my name badge had a random word like 'pirate555' on it.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ive already met dratini927 and aptenodytes. people who i will likely meet someday are shuam and tiffany. other people id like to meet are kirby, ninten, korusan, joshyeah, cruxis, ethan, and anyone else who is cool that i talk to often i guess.

lmao fatal disneyland was where matt and i met up. we should totes do that.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Besides all of my friends I'd like to meet anybody! And if by chance it's a rival poster I'm sure we could clear up our misunderstandings.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
@ Qymaen - Daaaaaaw, I feel so loved ^.^. *adds to list*

I don't really know. There are a lot of interesting folks here, but they all either live on the East Coast/Midwest, or in another country.

Okay, fine, I'll pick a name: Dattebayo. I want to meet that kid in person to see how he acts in real life. Chances are he's the same, but I want to make sure he's exactly how I've envisioned him.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
my list in no particular order is: moot, kochoupink, Cipher, Kirby, Ellie, facetious, eBay_Huckster, Kreis, and some other people from #SPP-Misc.

this is the definitive list
any other list is wrong

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
The question is, do theses people want to meet YOU?

I'd have to go with Blackacer (Like him), Original151Rocks, Ethan(For Reasons), and KingOfTheStone.(Because I want he has a way of talking that makes me wonder how old he really is)

Status
Not open for further replies.