• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Jeopardy!

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Welcome to Serebii Jeopardy! And here's your host; ShinyRaikou!

;243; Thanks, mysterious voice. This is Serebii Jeopardy, as the title will probably tell you. This will work like the show jeopardy. There are three contestants, answering questions for cash prizes. There are five questions per category, giving us a total of 30 question in the first and second round. These categories can be just about anything; wordplay, pokemon, science, you name it. The questions range from 200$ to 1000$. If you get it wrong, you lose the amount it was worth. The contestant who got the last question right will pick the next question. One question will be the Daily Double, in which you can wager however much you want to spend, anything from 5 to the amount you have. Only the contestant who chooses it can answer. The second round, Double Jeopardy has six new categories, each with five questions. Double Jeopardy will work similar to the first round, but there will be two daily doubles, and each question is worth twice as much as it would be in the first round. The third and final round, Final Jeopardy, consists of one question. To advance to this round, you need to have won more than zero dollars. The category is revealed, you wager any dollar amount, up to how ever much you won, and PM your wager to me. Next, I reveal the question, and you PM your answers to me. Whoever leaves Final Jeopardy with the most wins.

RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!:
1. All Sppf and Game forums rules apply. Duh.
2. All questions will be phrased in the form of an answer (Ex. Q:First President A: Who is George Washington)
3. Breaking rule 2 in the first round won't affect you, but in Double Jeopardy, if it's broken, if you're right, you only get half of what the question's worth. If you break it in Final Jeopardy, your anser is automatically wrong
4. To join just post this:
I, *your username* promise to obey all the rules of this amazing game.
5. Once you join, you can enter a game, when a spot is open.
6. Do not compete in more than one game in a row.
7. No cheating. Do not look up the answers. You're on your honor for this, because there's no way for me to check
8. If you don't know the answer, just pass. Please.
9. If all three contestants choose to pass, or nobody posts an answer within 24 hours of the question being asked or the last person trying to answer, nobody gets the question, and whoever picked the question just picks another.
10. Have fun!

doctorwho2010- 0$
WhoIsWho- 0$
HydroSwampert- 0$
Drinkwaterlaura- 0$
Uxinator- 0$
Shiny Zek- 0$
hyperion33- 0$
Bekidding -0$
Mr Spaz- 0$
pikalax- 0$
ShadeAce-0$
Electivire Addict-0$
ParadoxWithinAParadox-0$
Bridge- 0$
moviezackiel- 0$

There is not currently an open game. These ar three the three contestants in the current game.
1.doctorwho2010
2.WhoIsWho
3.HydroSwampert

Last edited:

Twentington

Outta here!
Oh, I'm more than in. I'm WAY IN!

I, doctorwho2010, promise to obey all the rules of this amazing game.

Last edited:

The Meddler

Never Forget
I, WhoIsWho promise to obey all the rules of this amazing game.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I, Drinkwaterlaura, promise to obey all the rules of this amazing game.

Too bad I can't join THIS game though.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
All right, time to start the first game! The Contestants are:
4800$
10400$
-200$

And the categories are:

doctorwho, pick the first question.

Last edited:

Twentington

Outta here!
I'll take TV Guide for $200, Al-er, I mean Shiny Raikou.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
All right, TV Guide for 200:
"Homer misses a date with Marge to buy a lottery ticket"

Last edited: