• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii metioned on TV!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Thats not true

Someone's being a bit naive :p

This is pretty surprising, i never would've guessed that this site would be mentioned at all(no offence). I didn't see it, but i hope i can find the video somewhere, most likely on Youtube or something like that.

Itoshii

That's really cool!
I hope we do get some more new members!

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Actually that happens a lot in the media journalism area. A lot of the time, the main companies are not forthcoming when you'd like them to be and when they are, sometimes they will not get back to you by the time necessary so they have to improvise.

A lot of my prior journalistic work has happened for this reason, but I'm not complaining. It has helped me build up a substantial portfolio, add the site to that and I'm set for a while.

As for this mention, I'm honoured and love it :D

I could have seen a public mention of SPPF coming a mile away tbh. xD I mean, look at the size and popularity without a TV mention. It was bound to happen sooner or later. This is like a 2nd official source really. I'm glad it happened though. It was deserved for all the hard work put into it. Serebii is usually the first to post new information regarding anything about Pokemon.

But yeah, congrats to Serebii =p

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Well this is actually neat. Watch out or the next thing you know we will see the forums in a movie (I mean as a cameo, you know like some Pokemon fan browsing the forums before he goes on whatever the storyline is about).

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Haha...a little advertising to this forum. It would be funny if Serebii was interviewed actually... *mods please don't kill me, it's only a joke!*

That's cool! Who would expect an internet Pokemon forum like Serebii.Net Forums to be mentioned on TV, out of all the other forums? Not even PokeCommunity? That is something...:>

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Serebii got some deserved attention. Pretty neat. Interesting that they linked it too Serebii, rather than an official site.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I'm not really beleiving this. I heard a scam thing on this as my forum got on a sign, but it was a scam. The same company, as I got an email on this by the company. What a nightmare!
Serebii was advertised in Pokémon World once, too! I replied on the forum "It's 2nd best, not 4th!" There's a full-blown site which got scammed and closed, so I fully believe this WAS a scam by the company.
(The best was that full-blown but that was before I even HEARD of SPP)

Xenieon

mainly a Gen IV player
Well deserved

Well, let's see: Serebii.net is the very best and probably the most famous Pokemon informational site on this World Wide Web, being second only to Nintendo/GameFreak itself.

No, this doesn't mean Pokemon is getting as popular as it used to be, cuz it is already much more popular than it used to be in the early days. Pokemon is a permanent monument in popular culture.

This must be really awesome for Serebii, since he's gonna be a lot more recognized if this continues.

We get around 100 new members every day

Yes, bust most members are either: a) noncommitted to staying on SPPf, b) scared off by some of the older members or administrators who frequently pick on them, or c) under the "fad spell" which wears off pretty quickly.

Last edited:

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Actually Serebii.net is higher ranked than Pokemon.com and at one point even Nintendo.com

I'm not really beleiving this. I heard a scam thing on this as my forum got on a sign, but it was a scam. The same company, as I got an email on this by the company. What a nightmare!
Serebii was advertised in Pokémon World once, too! I replied on the forum "It's 2nd best, not 4th!" There's a full-blown site which got scammed and closed, so I fully believe this WAS a scam by the company.
(The best was that full-blown but that was before I even HEARD of SPP)
It's a legitimate site and it was an actual tv program...it's not a "scam"

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
That's cool! Who would expect an internet Pokemon forum like Serebii.Net Forums to be mentioned on TV, out of all the other forums? Not even PokeCommunity? That is something...:>
Because its the most popular by a large margin

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Hey this is awesome! Ive also seen serebii net mentioned in Pokemon world magazine too but TVs a whole new level!

Serebii, you should change your user title to 'As Seen on TV!' LOL :D

;249-d;

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Hey this is awesome! Ive also seen serebii net mentioned in Pokemon world magazine too but TVs a whole new level!

Serebii, you should change your user title to 'As Seen on TV!' LOL :D

;249-d;

I'm not sure Serebii's face was on TV, and I doubt Serebii.net was on TV.