• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii MTG League

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
8 player draft is the only way to draft. But anyway I'm up for option 1.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I'll say Option ... um ... 2 I think. I usually prefer EDH decks to Standard decks all the time. I downloaded the GTC update too, so I'm going to be adding some cardds to my current EDH on there, plus making a new one.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
The issue with *real* EDH is that it can take a LONG time. Standard w/Commanders shouldn't take that long at all...it's just a twist on Standard.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, it's kinda late, but we can run an FNM this week if people are interested. Or we can put it off a week. Let me know.

EDIT: I put palingensia v. the3rdhokage as a tie. And the tournament Program is trying to get me to do a R4.

Kamotz v. the3rdhokage
Phlogiston v. Niedude
bye: palingensia

We can try to finish this and start this week's late, or finish this and put this week's off, or whatever. Let me know.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Either way is good with me, honestly, but I might bow out of next week's due to putting together a new deck due to Gatecrash. I wouldn't think it would take that long, but you never know.

As usual, VMs are probably the best way to get hold of me, but I can't get a round in today until about 4 PM local time (GMT-0600) due to college (and not even being able to get an internet connection through most programs because my college is really dumb, even though I have nice long breaks where I could get a match in easily), and not tomorrow because of Gatecrash prerelease.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Technically, GTC isn't legal until Next Saturday, which is technically *after* legit FNM. So we'd have to take a vote or something to decide what type of Standard we'd use next week.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So I went Boris last night but couldn't stay and compete. But I was able to stay to open my packs. I pulled the Gruul leader. I also got the Simic shock land and traded it for a Boris shock land.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, I haven't played the3rd, and there's no report from Niedude and Phlogiston, so...

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I haven't heard from him since the above post... or even seen him online, that I can think of.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Last time I saw him post was Jan. 27th, and he's online on SPPf right now.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Who me? I'm on whenever I can get on. Normally I'm at school and don't log in generally but I'm on the site frequent;y throughout the day. I see Kamotz normally when I get on Trice but I'll check now.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Last time I saw him post was Jan. 27th, and he's online on SPPf right now.

I can guarantee I wasn't online at 2 am when you posted that o_O
You either confused me for someone else or something very friggin weird just happened.

I try to see if Phlogiston was on everytime I came on, but the only time we were both available was yesterday afternoon when I was studying for my french oral exam xO

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I think he was talking about me. :3