• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Multigen Tourny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
won in adv, was about to 6-0 him but then a shitlaod of gay hax comes outta no where and i almost lost. ggs

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
damn DM and maka showing the rest of the tourny how its done

Just a reminder that r1 ends in four days! Remember that we will be very liberal with activity wins, and there will be no extensions so get those matches done!

also everything should be fully updated, let me know if I missed anything :)

2000knight1

2000knight1
Username:2000knight1
GMT:-4
I'll try.

Utopian

faults & feats
So I got Terra next. Okay! I battle tomorrow since iPod :]

old man

On Guard!!!
Wow wish I would have known about this sooner. Someone vm me when the next one comes along

Utopian

faults & feats
OK I'm going on holiday / vacation soon, so I'm forfeiting. D: at forfeiting but : D for holiday.

maybe OM can sub for you ?_?

edit: dropped the bomb on terrawolf in bw and dpp ggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.