• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Multigen Tourny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
beat du 2-0, got really lucky in adv sorry. dpp was cleanish. ggs

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Hate to do this in semis, but I know that the battle wont happen even if I give an extension(maybe this will give a reason for it to happen), but I am awarding coin flip win to Alcatraz.

If you two do battle within the next 12 hours I will be willing to change the result

Utopian

faults & feats
Hate to do this in semis, but I know that the battle wont happen even if I give an extension(maybe this will give a reason for it to happen), but I am awarding coin flip win to Alcatraz.

If you two do battle within the next 12 hours I will be willing to change the result

if it was coin flipped, can i choose who i want to play :3

Last edited:

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
I will let Sky take the win, he got the activity flip plus Icbf to play pogeymanz nowadays.

P.S Steve is my *****

Utopian

faults & feats
activity post + bump, steve is the luckiest ****er out there, claiming 3 activity wins (xtrashine, honus, maka) -_-

Utopian

faults & feats
Beat Alcatraz 2-0 [adv, dpp] ggs

:]

shoutouts to my main nigg@s Makaveli, Lunar., and all my br0s and h03s out there! nigg@s gon hate :]

edit: big boy lizardman for helping me as well

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
my pokemon were trained to hit their moves :D

to the comment below: I beat lunar cleanly, and the finals had hax on both sides. #hatin

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Congratulations to Jets for successfully haxing his way through the last 3 rounds!

Great job guys, was a fun tourny to run

Status
Not open for further replies.