• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net 8th Advent Calendar Discussion & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
i dont know, ive left that as the error, i know makomo is the ryt spelling so i never bothered once i confirmed the typo existed

ZanzaZero

Shadow Trainer
The only ones of those i have is:

Seabreakpath

Seaking

across: when teamed with other moves creates a special effect, can only be obtained when bringing pokemon from certain events

Down:Only exits in 1 area in 2 gen 4 games, area has 4 entrances, can only find 1 in johto and another in hoenn, is decorated with a jigglypuff

Last edited:

ZanzaZero

Shadow Trainer
Found two more
Sportball

Sudowoodo

Last edited:

ZanzaZero

Shadow Trainer
Only missing this area has 4 entrances now - 12 letters long @_@

WhirlIslands

Last edited:

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
oops got confused sorry, that one is whirl islands
nd i still havent found decorated with a jigglypuff yet. jus this las one nd im done as well :)

Phoenix Ninetales

Ninetales Trainer
Im still missing the following:

Down: Five Pokémon have this ability in Generation IV, Its ability allows it to attack and damage regardless of the target's ability, The first three digits of its weight match its National Dex number, Raises Special Attack but at a cost.., Has a Factory, Causes the foe damage if the foe uses a Special attack, Has a base power of 80, One can be found in Johto, and another in Hoenn, Ash, Brock & Misty have all 'caught' one of these

Across: Its ability allows it to attack and damage regardless of the target's ability, Has no use other than to make PokéBlocks/Poffin, Mew is found here, Nullifies abilities, Attached to 8 Generation I Pokémon when traded to Gold/Silver/Crystal, This Pokémon's lowest stat is Defense, Has no Wild Pokémon, Has a Base Power of 40,

Zeus

Is there any way to save these puzzles? I haven't had time to play them all and it'd great to just keep them.

Dark_Water

Can somebody post the answers, please?

MysMoon211

Im still missing the following:

Down: Five Pokémon have this ability in Generation IV, Its ability allows it to attack and damage regardless of the target's ability, The first three digits of its weight match its National Dex number, Raises Special Attack but at a cost.., Has a Factory, Causes the foe damage if the foe uses a Special attack, Has a base power of 80, One can be found in Johto, and another in Hoenn, Ash, Brock & Misty have all 'caught' one of these

Across: Its ability allows it to attack and damage regardless of the target's ability, Has no use other than to make PokéBlocks/Poffin, Mew is found here, Nullifies abilities, Attached to 8 Generation I Pokémon when traded to Gold/Silver/Crystal, This Pokémon's lowest stat is Defense, Has no Wild Pokémon, Has a Base Power of 40,

Down:
Scyther
Choice Specs
Energy Ball
FuegoIronworks
Sudowoodo

Across:
Nanab Berry
Rainbow Cloud
Twister

Hope this helps :) I'm stuck too on the other ones

Dark_Water

I'm really desperate! Please, someone gimme these three >.<

Cuts charging time on moves
A village on the mountainside
Causes the foe damage if the foe uses a Special attack

I'm really starting to beg, here

Last edited:

MysMoon211

Power Herb
Shivercamp
I'm doing the NonBW one. The last one is driving me crazy @_@ I've got 9 left -
Down - 8, 100, 103, 132, 142
Across - 112, 115, 133, 188

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Dark_Water said:

Since the last one hasn't been answered by the above poster...

Rowap Berry

EDIT:

MysMoon211 said:
I'm doing the NonBW one. The last one is driving me crazy @_@ I've got 9 left -
Down - 8, 100, 103, 132, 142
Across - 112, 115, 133, 188

#8 is Pichu Bros Mini
#100 is Power Gem
#103 is Seaking
#142 is Chinchou

#112 is Togekiss
#115 is Skill Link
#133 is Pacifidlog Town
#188 is Rowap Berry

Well I'm also having quite some problem with this crossword. But I won't bother posting what I haven't got yet. It'll be quite a list.

EDIT EDIT:
Okay, both of the puzzles are almost complete. I just need the answer to "Attached to 8 Generation I Pokemon when traded to Gold/Silver/Crystal"

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
Okay, this will be the last edit... I finally found the answer.
Silver Leaf

I'll be posting the results later...

Last edited:

Dark_Water

Thanks =DDD
I've finally finished it =3

MysMoon211

Since the last one hasn't been answered by the above poster...

Rowap Berry

EDIT:

#8 is Pichu Bros Mini
#100 is Power Gem
#103 is Seaking
#142 is Chinchou

#112 is Togekiss
#115 is Skill Link
#133 is Pacifidlog Town
#188 is Rowap Berry

Well I'm also having quite some problem with this crossword. But I won't bother posting what I haven't got yet. It'll be quite a list.

EDIT EDIT:
Okay, both of the puzzles are almost complete. I just need the answer to "Attached to 8 Generation I Pokemon when traded to Gold/Silver/Crystal"

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
Okay, this will be the last edit... I finally found the answer.
Silver Leaf

I'll be posting the results later...

Thanks!!!!!! I'm finally done!!!!! :D That was driving me crazy!

Illusione-Tempus

Glad I could help. Now for those who haven't finished the mega crossword, I give to you: The results!

crossword7y10non-bw-1.png
crossword7y10bw-1.png

And yes, I spend lots of time finishing these two. No, it's not like I have lots of spare time. I still have to sleep... Er, did I say sleep? I said draw, yes draw! *yawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.