• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net 8th Advent Calendar Discussion & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Personally, I am feeling cheated for many of the B&W ones (aside from the ones we SHOULD know by now, and the ones that have been on the front page without being spoiler'd, such as Victini) because I'm purposefully NOT going and finding out as much as I can about the games to not spoil things for me because it's a main game that's not come out outside Japan yet. T_T
I'm purposefully trying to make the BW related ones specific to the information revealed by Nintendo USA, although one in the first one didn't have that.

It's possible, nay probable that I will make a crossword which will include Gen V questions later, but I may make a smaller one for those without BW knowledge running off of the non Gen V clues for that crossword

indospot

Reply to ZanzaZero

Are you sure? I know those, but they aren't the ones I need.

I would anwer yours but I dont know how to spoil...

Last edited:

ZanzaZero

Shadow Trainer
As long as the numbers were right and it's todays puzzle, then its right.

ZanzaZero

Shadow Trainer
When you go into the post reply, there is a button that says spoil, and you right the answer inbetween. ;3

indospot

As long as the numbers were right and it's todays puzzle, then its right.

I am doing today's puzzle, and I gave you the numbers on the crossword page, but those arent correct, as I've put most of those in their rightful places, none of them being the number I mentioned.

1. It roamed the sky during the dinosaur era
3. Has a high Critical Hit ratio
13.Prevents being forced out of battle
17.Its appearance shows the coming of Spring
20.These Pokémon have different types to normal
23.This attack does damage based upon the opponent's Speed

ZanzaZero

Shadow Trainer
I am doing today's puzzle, and I gave you the numbers on the crossword page, but those arent correct, as I've put most of those in their rightful places, none of them being the number I mentioned.

1. It roamed the sky during the dinosaur era
3. Has a high Critical Hit ratio
13.Prevents being forced out of battle
17.Its appearance shows the coming of Spring
20.These Pokémon have different types to normal
23.This attack does damage based upon the opponent's Speed

Those numbers are different from mine. Eitherway, lets try again.

1 - Aerodactyl
3 - SpacialRend
13 - SuctionCups
17 - Moltres
20 - Delta Species
23 - Gyroball

indospot

Those numbers are different from mine. Eitherway, lets try again.

1 - Aerodactyl
3 - SpacialRend
13 - SuctionCups
17 - Moltres
20 - Delta Species
23 - Gyroball

Thanks... I forgot to say:
11. Attacks from above confuse this Pokémon
My 29 is Mew

Last edited:

ZanzaZero

Shadow Trainer
Our numbers are different my 29 is "Prevents aerial moves for 5 turns"

11 - Skuntank

Last edited:

FerreTrip

←Badass Lv.: > 9,000
Okay, done with it. And sadly enough, making this mock-up took more than an hour...:p; Anyway, enclosed in the spoiler below are my results, which consist of the full crossword, filled in, and a little scoring thing to the side of it with my score. I changed my scoring from previously (and edited the post), not like anyone cares, it looks like. ANYWAY, do NOT click the spoiler if you don't want the ENTIRE puzzle spoiled for you! DO click it if you're done and curious to see how I did OR if you've given up and just want to see it so you can finish it up.

4--Crossword2.png

darksteel460

slice and dice
@aipomtamer it works good when I am on it on my itouch also there might be something wrong with your browser maybe

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I didn't see this on the daily updates and I was wondering if it was going on. Glad to see it is.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I didn't see this on the daily updates and I was wondering if it was going on. Glad to see it is.
Was posted about on December 1st. Will have it in the top part every so often and wont update about it again until December 24th (which incidentally has a MegaCrossword)

Status
Not open for further replies.