• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net 8th Advent Calendar Discussion & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofTime

Kanto Kid
How about you put two puzzles on some days. A lot of people like the Code Breakers (like me). I myself don't like sliders, not that I can't do them, it's just that I don't care for them. So on some days there are Two puzzles. 1 online only and 1 offline only. So for busy working people, offline. For people with lack of printer or other printer-related problems, online.

P.S. Does anyone have a copy of the final code breaker from last year?

darksteel460

slice and dice
i loved the slider today it was much more of a challenge in my opinion, i liked how the missing piece was kind of in the middle as opposed to be an end piece, the picture of it was pretty cool also

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
i loved the slider today it was much more of a challenge in my opinion, i liked how the missing piece was kind of in the middle as opposed to be an end piece, the picture of it was pretty cool also
The next slider is possibly one of the more evil things I've ever done. I was going to wait for the final one with its massive amount of tiles, but I figured that was too evil.

Illusione-Tempus

Thanks for the new wallpapers, Serebii! But seeing the icons... gah, time to crop out that Piplup for its icon!

About the puzzles... I want more printable puzzles... Especially the wordfit puzzles. I'm still trying to solve last year's final wordfit... Oh, and can you get harder jigsaw puzzles? I love jigsaw puzzles, but the advent jigsaws were just... too easy. And why slider puzzles? No offense, but I hate them so much ;_;

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the new wallpapers, Serebii! But seeing the icons... gah, time to crop out that Piplup for its icon!

About the puzzles... I want more printable puzzles... Especially the wordfit puzzles. I'm still trying to solve last year's final wordfit... Oh, and can you get harder jigsaw puzzles? I love jigsaw puzzles, but the advent jigsaws were just... too easy. And why slider puzzles? No offense, but I hate them so much ;_;
I am doing a difficulty curve. Believe me, on the 23rd you'll be cursing me for the jigsaw

And on Saturday, you may be cursing me for the slider :p

darksteel460

slice and dice
@serebii: hahahahhah sounds like a nice challenge good job with the rest of the puzzles also by the way

Dark_Water

Hey I need some help with today's crossword. >.<
Can sb help me out here?

Down:

Across:

Also, Serebii, I think there's a missing word on Down-19. I know the answer, but I guess it's mispelled.

Thanks. =D

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Down:
18. Shoal Cave
23. Brandon
26. Magnet Pull
27. Beautifly

Across:
15. Volt Tackle

And Down-19 isn't misspelt... In my puzzle, that is... The answer is Sunyshore City.

I still can't find some answers. Can someone help me with these:

Across:
20. Prevents certain moves from affecting the Pokemon
41. Evolves from its pre-evolution at level 26

Down:
2. This Pokemon has the highest possible movepool
14. Can take up to half of a Pokemon's Hit Points away

Oh, and Down 4... I tried this puzzle when it first came out and the answer was Mt Sorbelas... But somehow it's less by 2 letters now... Have you changed the answer to that question?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dark_Water

Thanks! =DDD

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was written with double "N" ^^'''

BTW, Mi10ticFan:
Across 41 is Floatzel and I've also found Down 2, it's Smeargle

Last edited:

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Down:
18. Shoal Cave
23. Brandon
26. Magnet Pull
27. Beautifly

Across:
15. Volt Tackle

And Down-19 isn't misspelt... In my puzzle, that is... The answer is Sunyshore City.

Across:

Down:

Oh, and Down 4... I tried this puzzle when it first came out and the answer was Mt Sorbelas... But somehow it's less by 2 letters now... Have you changed the answer to that question?

Thanks!
Yeah, I inadvertantly put an amalgam of the US and Japanese names. I'm deeply sorry for that. I guess I'm still not back on the ball after the events of last weekend :/

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Down:
18. Shoal Cave
23. Brandon
26. Magnet Pull
27. Beautifly

Across:
15. Volt Tackle

Across:

Down:

Thanks!
Yeah, I inadvertantly put an amalgam of the US and Japanese names. I'm deeply sorry for that. I guess I'm still not back on the ball after the events of last weekend :/

Dark_Water

Finally, I've found them all =DDD

Here, if you still want those four:

Across:
20 - Soundproof
41 - Floatzel

Down:
2 - Smeargle
14 - Stealth Rock

Dark_Water

12 is Bonemerang

mewtwo78

pokemon master
can any one help me with 3,5,6,10,13,24,25,30,34,37,38

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
Dang, this is a hard one...looking for 20 across, 24 across, 40 across, 6 down & 34 down?

3: Gorebyss
5: Darkrai
10: StargazerColosseum
13: Kabutops
25: HarborMail
30: DubiousDisc
37: Scrappy
38: Lairon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.