• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net AniméDex - Release Discussion Thread

AstralEon

The one and only.
Hey cool! Awesome. Nice job. I was really surprised at this. It makes things much easier to look for. I always did wonder which pokes appeared in which episode.

Great Job.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
The AnimeDex is awesome,thanks Serebii!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
It's awesome! Thanks, Serebii, for this. This can totally help me with my list for the Remaining Sinnoh Pokemon to Debut thread.

Brumrha

Banned
I'm guessing this was made out of boredom...

Anyway you cut it, it's nifty, & it also saves time whenever you're looking for which Pokemon belongs to who, so yeah.

Also, good luck on your prototype, Webmaster, "hopefully" you won't need it...

PokemonHero

I can see the future
A very good addition. I have to notice any mistakes thus far, so you certainly did your homework. This is definitely a useful feature for the anime fans, especially when they complain about how much time a Pokemon is/is not getting.

evandeck

First Pokearth now this! Good work Joe!

evandeck

First Pokearth now this! Good work Joe!

knuclear200x

Yes, this is an awesome addition. ONE thing that bothers me though, is that its a little hard to read. I was reading about Pichu and porygon, and i got a little confused which refers to what because of where the pictures and descriptions are placed

Chris

Old Coot
Glad the consensus is good...I came up with the idea of doing it originally when I was doing an update for the episode toolbars (coming within the week) and thus used the database for that with this.
*ahem*

Joe (8:27:55 AM): Animédex has proven to be well received
Joe (8:27:58 AM): thanks for the idea

Come again?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Do we put missing ones here if we spotted one?

For example, a Yanmega flew by in the garden in The Rise of Darkrai, Electivire (presumably not Gary's) was shown battling Pikachu in the opening of the Shaymin Movie, there was a Purugly shown on a roof in the opening to Rise of Darkrai,

Also, maybe you could add when the Pokemon were Oak's Lecture topic?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Do we put missing ones here if we spotted one?

For example, a Yanmega flew by in the garden in The Rise of Darkrai, Electivire (presumably not Gary's) was shown battling Pikachu in the opening of the Shaymin Movie, there was a Purugly shown on a roof in the opening to Rise of Darkrai,

Also, maybe you could add when the Pokemon were Oak's Lecture topic?
We have that Electivire...but not the Yanmega and Purugly...thanks

The Oak's Lecture thing isn't a bad idea but will be tricky to do and get pics of as I'd have to re-get everything.

Just skimmed through the movie and caught them as well as a couple of others such as Chingling & Chimecho. Thanks. Let me know if ya spot any more

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
It was Chris' idea from the beginning, Joe just put that idea into shape and made it real. ^_^

firelovindocker

i have an idea but it would be massive and quite annoying and irritating for you and you could possibly need a whole team i would understand if you can't be bothered but....
but maybe you cold create information of the total screentime of a pokemon?
i mean because some pokemon are in the backround and others take up most of the episode

Rommath

▲_▲
Fairly helpful update. Easier to check when certain Pokemon appear now rather than checking the episode guides or waiting for them to appear on POTW. Good job.