• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net AniméDex - Release Discussion Thread

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
You have many mistakes in the Anim'dex. there is poke'mon that appear in many episodes you forgot....

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I have some mistakes that you have:

Episode 206-Right on, Rhydon (Misty's Staryu appeared too)
0134.jpg

Episode 198-Control Freak (Dragonite, Gengar, Beedril appeared too)
161.jpg

Episode 540- Staravia appeared also-
DP225.jpg

In episode 551- you forgot Gligar and Buizel-
DP66.jpg

Ash's Butterfree appeared also in episodes 6 & 8.

Episode 6-
EP6150.jpg

Episode 8-
EP8104.jpg

Brock's Croagunk appeared in episode 554-
DP39.jpg

check it please, and answer me.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I saw that Monferno was in the recaps of episodes 557 558 559 and you need to put his icon in the "special/other trainers"

Ann22Davis

wow it's awesome thanks

i didn't even realise things like Big Root programmed as being held by wild Lileep.

maybe a suggestion in the feature, can there be a list of Pokemon with a chance of holding items? Like it shows all the pokemon who have the chance of having hold items so I know which ones I should use Thief on?