• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Black & White Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Posting this now in order for me not to be rushed when the coverage does begin later this week.

This thread will be where myself or other members of the staff will post our discoveries within the game. We have a good team once more so should be able to ace everything again

I'll keep you posted on all the discoveries we make, minor and major and I'll be constantly updating this thread and the site (and quite possibly my Twitter, depends if I can be bothered). However, like the past discovery threads, this thread is just for us posting so please use the following discussion thread; http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=466227

I hope you enjoy our complete coverage. With DP, Plat and HGSS, we were the fastest and most thorough on the entire Internet and I am not about to let that change at all

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Right kids, it's that time of year.

Team Serebii will be covering all aspects of the game and posting it here so please bear with us. This coverage will be massively in-depth and will last several weeks.

All that we discover will be here. We hope to have the Pokédex up this weekend and get everything for you ASAP.

Allons-y!

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Just having my little input here too.

You can't trade until you've obtained the C-Gear, and that's after beating the first Gym. As stated previously, you'll face the waiter that has the elemental monkey that has a type advantage against you.

Yet, the game lets you win easily. At the entrance of the Abandoned Land of Dreams, a girl will give you the monkey that has a type advantage against the Gymleader's.

Coronis~

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Just got my Liberty Ticket. Can't access the island til I get to Hiun though :(

Did the stupid and tedious thing to transfer all 3 starters to one game. Slow progress.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Badges anyone?
Extracted from in-game data...

http://i53.*******.com/2wh3tk5.png

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
First batch of trainer pics:

http://i52.*******.com/2e4ggie.png

That's it for now... It's almost 1AM here. I need my rest.
I'm sure someone will rip the trainer sprites too.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Okay, definitely my last upload for today... VS Pics!
Here's all 22 of them:

http://i53.*******.com/25jum2w.png

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Some basic run through to where I am now:

Kanako Town
- get Starter and battle your rivals
- get Pokedex from Aaragi
- venture out to Route 1

Karakusa Town
- let Aaragi show you the PokemonCenter
- see Team Plasma speak, and fight N
- head up to Route 2, battle Belle again

Sanyou City
- battle Cheren in Pokemon School
- beat the Sanyou Gym (you can get the type advantage monkey on the Abandoned Land of Dreams on the right first)
- after you beat the Gym, Makomo will tell you about the dreamworld and the C-gear. She gives you HM01 and you can cut the tree blocking the entrance of the Abandoned Land of Dreams now
- rescue Munna from the TP grunts. Musharna appears and they leave behind the Dream Smoke for Makomo
- C-gear activated back at Makomo's place
- head out to Route 3

Shippou City
- not much here actually, just head to the Museum, the Gym is inside. You'll need to get through a little quiz in the library first though... kinda hard if you don't read Japanese becoz of the sequence you access the shelves
- when you solve the quest a doorway appears and you go down to challenge Aloe the Gymleader
- Team Plasma steals the head of the dragon fossil, Arty of Hiun Gym visits, and together with Aloe, Cheren and Belle, you go after Team Plasma in teams
- head to the Yaguruma Forest to find Team Plasma

That's how far I am now.
Tabunne shares certain traits of Chansey that it is actually on every route in Isshu. It just has a very very low chance of appearing. While walking, sometimes one patch of grass will be shaking (like the Pokeradar back in DPPt), you have higher chances of running in Tabunne in that patch when it appears. I just found one inside the Yaguruma Forest. Not sure about its catch rate but it didn't run away and I caught it in one Pokeball.

Coronis~

Status
Not open for further replies.