• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Breaks the 150,000 Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Not long ago, we were celebrating due to our breaking of the 100,000 Unique Hit Mark

After that it went up to about 125,000 last month and averaged at 100,000-110,000 on Weekdays and up to 130,000 on Weekends. Well yesterday we finally broke the 150,000 Unique Visitor Mark with a whopping 152,774 Unique Visitors. A Staggering Feat indeed since the other highest Pokemon Websites get no more than about 25,000 Unique.

I'ld like to thank you all for making Serebii.net the place to be and I promise you the best upcoming coverage of Diamond & Pearl...lets see if we can break the 200,000 Mark!

Thank you :)

Serebii.net: FIRST ON POKEMON, FIRST ON OBLITERATING THE COMPETITION.

In all seriousness though, nice one. n_n d

-Josh

Last edited:

Eszett

one love
Methinks it's primarily the hype for D/P that's generating all the traffic. I expect it to peter out some time after the release after we all know everything.

Nevertheless, congratulations for your successful enterprise.

The Slow King

I like SlowKing
Good Good. But on September 28th or 30th (28th to be safe) I'll stay off serebii because I don't want to know anything about Pokemon Pearl till it is out

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer
If you don't mind me asking, what stat program are you using?

I've heard rumours of Google Analytics, but you had also tried W3Counter.

serebii.net is they best,most trust worthy site i know of ^_^ i can see it breaking 500,000 nark between now and the next year

Jade

Myuu...
Congrats, Joe!

It's always great that the best site reached beyond the 152k :D

I still remember the first time the site went on a record breaking spree since the 20k - 2 years ago with Munchax.

Ninjit

Banned
Good job Joe, but it was inevitable. You'll be breaking 200k by US release, I guarantee it.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Thats why this place is my homepage!! Congrats!

azurill

Congratulations serebii.And just before i saw this thread i was thinking when a new record would be reached XD!

**hands celebration cookies to everyone**

Delibird

Oh yeah, referals are good for finding how many people are linking about you on other sites as well.

Cheers to over 5+ years of Pocket Monster wootage. ;165;

Status
Not open for further replies.