• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Breaks the 150,000 Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

I think we could get up to 1,000,000 when Diamond & Pearl is released.

Metagross

how do you know jesus was pokemon trainer.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
If i didnt hear abourt the web it would have been 149999

Welldone everyone!

Munchy.42

Congrats Serebii.
I reckon by next by the time D/P is released in the UK
the record will be 500,000+.

EDIT:Woohoo Thunder Trainer!!!!!!!

Metagross

how is pokebeach better,i have a question for you,how come your on Serebii,i'm not being mean,i'm just asking.

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
w00t!
...and itll only get better!

Haruka Kinomiya

Wow, that's awsome! We're kicking serious butt out there! COngradulations Serebii

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
wow... awesome I had no idea anywhere near that was possible... congratulations! Even though I'm shocked I'm not too shocked if any site could get that much it's this one. No joke serebii.net is THE place I direct people when I can't help them serebii.net is the BEST place ever and it's al' because of you!

Mimori Kiryu

*insert generic congrats here*

I don't even think I'm going to bother coming when D/P comes out in the US. >_>;;; It'll be too slow here. xD

Wow...this was a great site, and only a month ago you were celebrating the 100,000 mark. Great job Serebii!

Status
Not open for further replies.