• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Card Behemoth Section - Discussion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
A few years ago, after much deliberation, it was decided for us to stop covering the Trading Card Game barring the Movie half decks which came out each year. Since then, I have often been asked why we no longer cover it and so late last year, I decided that I would begin covering it again. So, for the last six months, I have been hard at work on the database behind it and finally, it is complete. With special thanks to our resident TCG Guru; SkittyOnWailord, as well as Blackjack Gabbiani and kitty for assisting with the scans of various sets adding to our previous backlog of scans. We have all the US sets and Promos covered. The Theme Decks for each set are also listed for each set containing details about each card in the theme deck and the quantity within. We also have the recent two Japanese sets, Pokémon VS and many Japanese Promos including the upcoming Movie set and special Pokémon Scramble set. We're still working on the backlog of Japanese Promos however so please be patient in regards to them.
However, lists of the sets and the details on the cards within them are not all within this. I have also created a comprehensive Cardex which features all 493 Pokémon and all the cards that feature them. I have also made special extra pages for Owner's Pokémon and Pokémon Variants as well as pages for each kind of Trainer Card and Energy Card to make it a massively comprehensible database of all cards. All these Cardex entries are also interlinked within the individual card pages
This section will be continually updated whenever a new set or promo comes out so always check back

http://www.serebii.net/card/
http://www.serebii.net/card/dex

Alloute

Not Banned
Oh, so is this the project you were working on?

Very nice, I will have a look later, I need to research a few cards anyways.

Skirgedot

Well, I kinda presumed you were doing something like that. :p
Although I don't play TCG, resulting in that Dex being useless to me, I know there are some folks who are going to be really happy about it, so well done.

Keep the projects coming!

Validus

Thats awesome, too bad i don't play the card game anymore.... maybe you can do this for Magic and yugioh too? lol j/k. Anyone who plays the PTCG will really appreaciate this.

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!
If you don't play, you can enjoy the well illustrated images(not to be confused with iMages, the Final Fantasy job class that attacks with over 5 gb worth of songs). I don't play as often but this might change that.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'm very dissapointed from this project. my hope was that we have here a big anime-attacks dex of all the characters pokemon. maybe in the next time...

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Love! I've never been interested in playing the card game, but I always like the moves and there's nothing better when you're bored behind a desk than browsing through artwork. Thanks!

LostHero

It's very interesting. I was hoping for something for the manga, but this is good too. I don't play with cards, but I do enjoy looking at the pictures. Good job!

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I'm very dissapointed from this project. my hope was that we have here a big anime-attacks dex of all the characters pokemon. maybe in the next time...

We already have that in the Anime section. Most of the people who would be looking for stuff like that are probably members of the forums.

Even though I don't play the TCG, I do like the sound of the project. Does this mean that there will be new TCG related avatars coming. Some of those Absol TCG cards are nice.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I love it Serebii, great addition to the site IMO.

Kinda makes me laugh as well, because WPM, is doing the exact same on his website(albeit supposedly with much better card scans and a search engine, but we'll see).

Skirgedot

The thing that I liked most about it was the organization. It is really nice.
Other than that, there are some pages which don't open and lots of images don't appear also. I'm sure you'll fix that rapidly.

m190049

Local psychopath
Personally doesn't help me much, but it's fun ton waste an hour looking through.

First detailed error report: (I FEEL SO SPECIAL.)
On the revealing post, and on the sidebar, if you click an "Owner's Pokemon" link, it goes to a page with "owner" in the URL, and all the pages work fine.
Examples: (Notice the URLs)
Misty's Pokemon
Team Aqua's Pokemon

However, if you visit the page from the "Cardex Page", it links to a page with "Owners" in the URL. This page seems to be idectical to the other; however all the links are broken.
Brock's Pokemon
Jasmine's Pokemon

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
The thing that I liked most about it was the organization. It is really nice.
Other than that, there are some pages which don't open and lots of images don't appear also. I'm sure you'll fix that rapidly.
Can you please give exampls so I can fix

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Personally doesn't help me much, but it's fun ton waste an hour looking through.

First detailed error report: (I FEEL SO SPECIAL.)
On the revealing post, and on the sidebar, if you click an "Owner's Pokemon" link, it goes to a page with "owner" in the URL, and all the pages work fine.
Misty's Pokemon
Team Aqua's Pokemon

However, if you visit the page from the "Cardex Page", it links to a page with "Owners" in the URL. This page seems to be idectical to the other; however all the links are broken.
Brock's Pokemon
Jasmine's Pokemon
Already fixed that...before you posted in fact

Rocky28940

<<I'm not interested
Very nice! I collect the cards too! Great job! I think it's very interesting to look at all the artwork! Especially the promos which I haven't really seen before as I really only have cards from the main sets.

Emo_Kirlia

YAY! :D Pokebeach's Trading card pages weren't working for me =/ so now I have something to look back to which cards go in which set when I buy those value packs with old Jhoto/Hoenn cards in it at Target :D Thank you so much! This site is just wonderful. :)

Admit it, the Mew page is amazing.