• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Card Behemoth Section - Discussion Thread

Maxim

Beyond repair
Will rare Japanese sets like Vending Series also be covered someday?

I have always been dying to see them in entirety.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Will rare Japanese sets like Vending Series also be covered someday?

I have always been dying to see them in entirety.
Thats the plan. I wish to eventually have all cards in it, its just people with the early promos and such are really hard to come by so it may be a while

Maxim

Beyond repair
Thats the plan. I wish to eventually have all cards in it, its just people with the early promos and such are really hard to come by so it may be a while

Oh, awesome.

Quite a challenging task, considering that many Japanese Promos have been lost in the time and got forgotten by the people.

Good luck. I'm quite impressed.

For years I wished that PokeBeach would do this, and you beat them to it. I'm in love with this, mainly do to the mainy different ways of seaching (and now, I've learned of two Dialga cards that I never knew exsisted).

So thank you so much Serebii, SkittyOnWailord, and everyone else that worked on this. I'm very impressed, and I can't wait to see every card created in the system :D

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Oh, awesome.

Quite a challenging task, considering that many Japanese Promos have been lost in the time and got forgotten by the people.

Good luck. I'm quite impressed.
Luckily, the official Japanese site has lists of all the cards and promos released...the problem is just getting the details and pics of them

Captain Brain

I used to be pretty enthusiastic about the tcg back in my youth, now if I ever buy anything, it is right after a phase-out where I purchase those cards from the more serious competitors. This dose help in figuring out what cards of what set I need.

Thanks Serebii, SkittyOnWailord, as well as Blackjack Gabbiani and kitty for their time and effort into this useful/needful project. ;025;

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Wow... this update... just wow... this is by far the most useful card-dex I have ever seen.

As for the vending machine cards, I know Bulbapedia has scans of most of them, but other than that, I have no idea where you could get those.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Although I don't really like TCG, this looks pretty interesting. I'll look at it when I have time.

Sapphire Suicune

Another error (albeit small):

On the Blastoise page, there is a Wartortle card that was named Blastoise (though the card itself says Blastoise). Just pointing it out. But nice job, Serebii.

rlopez

Ok I admit I had a feeling this was the project and while I was hoping I was wrong, now Im actually excited. I just went through some of the old cards and its kinda nice to be like oh I had that card, and in most cases, still do (somewhere in my closet). While I wont get much use out of this, just to be able to look through it and see everything is nice. Which I think is what you were trying to accomplish. So good job and hopefully a lot more people will see this way too.

Hmm, so after you take a very long break, whats the next project? Any ideas yet.

BadIntent

MSankey
Wow, I have to thank you big time for the work you did on that TCG Project. I can only imagine the effort you went through. Having an easy access to all set list, the images, and whatnot will help me and my 3 brothers (we all play the cards) immensely. Thanks so much Serebii.

Just thought I'd show some gratitude, because you deserve way more than what you've been getting so far.

Well, the TCG really bores me and I don't give much of really anything for it or any TCG infact but I am sure players will love it. I also love the pictures thought and IO appreciate the page just as much as the other pages because you and other members have put so much time and effort into it. Well done Serebii!