• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Event Database - Release Discussion thread

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
totally agree.

it's an amazing resource for someone who currently collecting events. if i didn't have it i'd be in big trouble

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
Can you start listing Korean, Hong Kong and Taiwanese Events in your EventDex?
I'm not sure why you list Japanese and Singapore events but not those

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
you guys do a great job and I really appreciate your work.

sorry if this is wrong thread.

comparing a trade i received of this Vivillon and checking alternate resources you may want to check your Vivillon Paris info.

OT: Paris
ID: 06014

I believe is should be a cherish ball, not pokeball as you have listed. This could cause some confusion with trading and legitimacy claims.

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/666.shtml

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I notice a major lack of listed (and mainly announced) events in Latin America.

Latamel Jirachi is listed, but not the time travel Celebi, for example. And I had no idea about the current Shiny Gengar here until yesterday (when it was too late because they ran out of flyers).
I wonder if it's just ignored or you depend on information from other people. Now I'm trying to follow local sources for the events, and I would be glad to share the information on serebii.net.

BlueBraviary

A bit late but do you need info on Korean events? I notice so many are missing. All the Han Gook Nintendo events, the gen 6 Manectric and Houndoom events, Mews, Diancie...

Zenon

Sky Trainer
Hello, do you plan on covering the Russian events? We didn't have any but the ones, that cover the whole Europe (like the ones with the three Regis for having a pokebank account), untill recently, when we actually got a Mew distribution through the book shop network called Республика (Respublika) and pre-release of a new TCG set Ancient Origins. And now we have a legendary birds giveaway, that is shared by the Russian Nintendo workers through the emails by means of our facebook-like social network vkontakte. If you need a more thorough info on these events, I can look up all the dates and stuff.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич