• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums in 4 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
What do you think the Forums (or the main website) will be like in 2010?

Will there be another 130 Pokemon?
Will the Fan Comics subforum get so big, it'll become it's own forum?

What do you think will happen?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
you are thinking wa ahead >_< thats the year im graduating HS :(
to answer the question i would say the same i dont think pokemon might go on

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I'll have prolly topped myself from the amount of n00bs by then :p

Female Steelix

A Female Steelix
The world will have ended by then :p

I'll achieve my goal and my face-offs will be as popular as agent myst and shining alakazam. Also, I probably would have a new favourite pokemon. Or I could be gone...

Kreis

Still Dirrty
i would probably be gone bythen to but its to devastating for mr to think about

Pure

back.
Hm.

I'll be in college by then, so i'll likely be gone.

Unless, of course, my life goes down the drain. I'll spend the rest of my days wasting away on SPPf...

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
I will probably be gone and most people will also if they are here now. There will be way to many noobs and 1098089739879008765456789346723 post of super spam.

Shuam

righteous
i will possibly be working in my own site and hopefully become an affiliate of serebii.net someday...

Porbably sadly outgrow pokemon and live my life.

Savage X

dclxvi
Doubt it will be here. If it is doubt it will still be growing. It's good now but I just don't see it lasting that much longer. Or at least growing that much longer.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
No more Pokemon merchandise = end of website/forums

I'm betting it'll be around for a good while until then (or until Serebii calls it quits, which I'm betting is first to happen :p ).

As for me, I'll be a full-fledged adult by then.

I'll still be usin' the Internet, though I'm not sure if I'll still be visiting here (depends if my interest in Pokemon fizzles out or not).

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I am 13 so I'll be graduating from high school. According to the Bible Code show on History Channel, there will be a nuclear war in 2012, San francisco earthquake in 2010, a major hurricane devastating ny within the next 2 years, and a lot of other things. That is just some thing scientists thought of but who knows. if we are alive or still love pokemon, somewhere deep down we always will, this site will flourish. When Serebii calls it quits though, we will have to take over. Who really knows?

Ugobama

I think the site will keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger untill its known by all...or, close to all...heh.

Eclipsed soul

Houndour Trainer
I think it really depends on how much longer Pokemon will stay popular/games end. I don't know when that'll be, but I fear the end will be coming soon. Not sure why, but just a guess D: I mean Diamond and Pearl are AWESOME, but I'm fearful for the 5th generation.

If Pokemon is still popular in the future 4 years, I will be 21, so I probably won't have too much time for the forums if I'm doing insane hours for EMT/Nursing. Hopefully the forum won't have a whole bunch of n00bs destroying it to the point where it's unbearable to come here D: THat would make me sad.

Shuam

righteous
Again with the noobs, i was a newb 2 months ago, 1st forum ever been on!
I never broke a rule when i was a noob( but i have now )

anyways, i think Joe will have gotten bored and serebii will be closed for a long time, maybe he will reopen it butr maybe not...

kind of like cartoonorbit, but that was like 8 years ago...

i checked up on the site and all of my old "Gtoons and Ctoons" there and POOF! It just said we have closed. Goodbye, thank you for coming for sooooooooo long! i was outraged...

Anyways, Joe, you had BETTER not let us down like cartoon orbit did...

Status
Not open for further replies.