• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net ItemDex Discussion Thread

NAEWIG

You miswriten white apricorn as being turned in a "fasy ball" instead of "fast ball". And coukld you add the secret base itens too? I know it's not easy it's an idea only.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
As I have said, I plan to add things including decorations into it. I went live with it as it is now for a reason

The Sport Ball page's In-Depth effect says it was used to obtain Pokemon in the Safari Zone, should be in the Bug-Catching Contest instead ;)

EDIT :
- also, Safari Ball is obtainable in G/S/C? I thought the Safari Zone doesn't even exist? :p
- and what about items being held by in-game trainer's Pokemon?
That last bit would be torture to do. I'll add it to the to-do list but it's not likely to occur soon

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
This will be incredibly useful. I'm always looking for the locations of items.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
It's not much, but there's no description for the Enigma Stone/Crystal in the Event Items Category. I also noticed that there is no section for TMs and HMs.

Golde

Always Searching~
I must say, though I've only glanced through it so far, it seems in depth and of the highest quality (I was especially pleased when it showed the background for mail).

I have a suggestion though. Though it serves no real purpose I can figure, except maybe aesthetic value, I wonder if you could maybe mention in the G/S/C Berry sections what the berry syncs up to in later games. I.e., Berry is presumable an Oran Berry, Gold Berry is Sitrus, etc. I'm not suggesting fusing the two, just mentioning, for example, in both the "Oran Berry" and "Berry" pages that it may also go by the other name as well

And thanks so much for this, it will be of so much use in the future!

EDIT - As I was looking over the Gold Berry page...it offers a few locations where it can be received or won...but no place where it can be picked...that seems like a useful tool as well...perhaps adding that would be beneficial?

Last edited:

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
If one could interject on a decidedly sweet thing...

I've found a third Dusk Stone in Platinum, in Wayward Cave's secret entrance. After heading down the stairs to where Gible can be found, where it's light, the stone is in one of the rocks before the mudslide you have to bike up. If you use the Dowsing application, you'll find it.

Golde

Always Searching~
Me again~

I assume you haven't done locations or anything like that on the G/S/C section is because they aren't of paramount importance, at least, not as much as D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss.

But as I was looking through (specifically at the decorative crystals in the D/P/Pt section) and it says "Hearthome City" but, perhaps a bit more specific? If I remember correctly, it was to do with the one guy who's walking around the plaza (Mister E. Goods or something) perhaps list the requirements?

Golde

Always Searching~
No, I meant, like, the locations berry's can be picked. Like, all that's up now is the locations where they can be bought or received. But, I was simply commenting that it would be beneficial to have the routes, perhaps in a separate square, that the berry's can be picked?

Just a suggestion, thanks~

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
No, I meant, like, the locations berry's can be picked. Like, all that's up now is the locations where they can be bought or received. But, I was simply commenting that it would be beneficial to have the routes, perhaps in a separate square, that the berry's can be picked?

Noo, we have that as exampled here;

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/psncureberry.shtml

The one example you have, the Gold Berry, cannot be picked in that way

Serebii

Staff member
Admin

Noo, we have that as exampled here;

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/psncureberry.shtml

The one example you have, the Gold Berry, cannot be picked in that way

Dunsparce

You forgot the Key Item "Egg Ticket". It's exclusive to the Japanese version of Crystal, like the GS Ball. You exchange it for the Dizzy Punch Baby Egg. In the international versions, you just get the egg handed to you.