• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net ItemDex Discussion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
No worries, let me know if you do find any errors :)

Dunsparce

I just checked my English Crystal using Gameshark. It clearly says "Egg Ticket" and not Egg Card.

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Very useful. :)

But might I ask why TM locations aren't included in this?

muk205

water trainer
just wondering if XD and Colosseum items are going to be included and if 3rd gen berry's will be added

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
How come there aren't any TMs in the Itemdex? It'd be more convenient if you put a section for TMs and HMs.
This. Like make a section for each game for example:

Red/Blue TMs and HMs: *Insert list of TMs*

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
Dustcloud???

Wow, Tomtomtep looks like a spambot... might want to look into that...

Anyway, back to what I came to say.

I'm not far in my White game, and perhaps I'll know what this is when I come to it, but what is "Dustcloud"? I looked at the page for the Shiny stone, and it gave a whole bunch of locations with this listing. I looked at one of those locations on pokeearth, said nothing about a dustcloud, or a Shiny Stone. I looked for it with the search function, and found no page elaborating on it, but gave a whole bunch of other items also found by "dustcloud". Now, as I said, I'll probably understand it when I come to it, but it would be nice if this site had a page for it, or mentioned it at the itemdex index, or something...

Also, another problem I had with the itemdex... Kelpsy and the other "anti-vitamin berries" do not not give ingame locations for B&W. These are extremely helpful for optimizing a pokemon's EVs, but I have not been able to find any information about how to obtain them. The only thing suggesting they are even obtainable in BW is that you listed their availability as "yes" next to B and W.

I hope I'm not being annoying, but... these are things I've found problematic.

Should I have made my own thread for this, or is it appropriate here?

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Wow, Tomtomtep looks like a spambot... might want to look into that...

Anyway, back to what I came to say.

I'm not far in my White game, and perhaps I'll know what this is when I come to it, but what is "Dustcloud"? I looked at the page for the Shiny stone, and it gave a whole bunch of locations with this listing. I looked at one of those locations on pokeearth, said nothing about a dustcloud, or a Shiny Stone. I looked for it with the search function, and found no page elaborating on it, but gave a whole bunch of other items also found by "dustcloud". Now, as I said, I'll probably understand it when I come to it, but it would be nice if this site had a page for it, or mentioned it at the itemdex index, or something...

Also, another problem I had with the itemdex... Kelpsy and the other "anti-vitamin berries" do not not give ingame locations for B&W. These are extremely helpful for optimizing a pokemon's EVs, but I have not been able to find any information about how to obtain them. The only thing suggesting they are even obtainable in BW is that you listed their availability as "yes" next to B and W.

I hope I'm not being annoying, but... these are things I've found problematic.

Should I have made my own thread for this, or is it appropriate here?
Dustclouds are part of the new wild Pokemon mechanic; the shaking spots. In caves, dustclouds will give either Pokemon or items; http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wildchanges.shtml

Most berries are not obtainable within Black & White themselves, but the Dream World

Pokemon-XD001

I have a question aboutt the event itens. Me & my mate were taking about the game 2day & he said that nintendo gave nintendo uk the codes for event itens for use on a.r I don't know if that's true or not can some1 help me out I want belive my mate but kinda doubt him at the same time

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hi, sorry if I shouldn't be asking this here but I can't find any other places to ask this;
Is there an item in any generation that prevents level up? Like something identical to the evolution stone?

Ronalthon

A Trainer in Action
Can you place the locations of where items can be found on the Dream World (such as the scarves?