• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net pages Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardel

I am the skat man
No time limit. Vote as often as you can without double posting[/
This is a face-off by me so you should participate now!
Here the face-off pages from serebii.net, not the .com forum pages are voted for.
No double posting.
Apply to be a tallyist now because I asked and said please.
No unoffiicial tallying
Sppf rules
No spam
One nomination per post
You may nominate two pages a day with no real limit over a span of days.
Go to serebii.net and pick any page from the pokedexes, to summaries, to item lists, etc. and nominate it by using the title. Include a link if you want. You would only want a link for conveniance purposes so other voters can your pages greatness.

Example: Episode 102- Wherefore art thou pokemon
http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/orange/102.shtml

Have you read this post. Better get on it then right?

First round
Vote to see how many participants are going to be in each round.
Simply post "Vote three" or "Fourteen ftw".
Once a number has been voted for it will be in the tally.
Once a number reaches four votes it wins and is the number of participants that will be in each round. I personally recommend twelve. Be reasonable please.

Tally
Twelve-1

Status
Not open for further replies.