• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Oh i see serebii! ^-^

Red Gyrados

Ammolite Leader
Very nice feature but the region set out it wrong
well almia goes on sinnoh but on the curvy part

firelovindocker

well done serebii you've outdone yourself no more getting stuck in games for me
how many hours did you take to do this project

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
By the way.... you know Sinnoh and Fiore and possibly some others are in the wrong place right?

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Come on, that's just pretty damn rude. I didn't even work on this and I find that affronting. That totally belittles all the work these people put in. Have an opinion all you like, but there's no need to voice it so demeaningly. I mean, I'm hardly the first person to praise things that don't warrant it -- I posted in this thread because I DO like it --, but there's just no need to say that.

Come on, that's just pretty damn rude. I didn't even work on this and I find that affronting. That totally belittles all the work these people put in. Have an opinion all you like, but there's no need to voice it so demeaningly. I mean, I'm hardly the first person to praise things that don't warrant it -- I posted in this thread because I DO like it --, but there's just no need to say that.

It was not my intention to be so blunt.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I knew it. I mean i didnt know it know it but i knew something like this was to come our way. But hmm what puzzles me is this:
Is that map of the pokemon world official correct or is fan made correct?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I knew it. I mean i didnt know it know it but i knew something like this was to come our way. But hmm what puzzles me is this:
Is that map of the pokemon world official correct or is fan made correct?

Fan-made. The only thing we really know is that Kanto and Johto are connected, but some hints have been made in the anime as to Hoenn and Sinnoh's location

Wait.. who are you talking about?

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I haven't been able to use it yet, but just by looking at the map it's awesome. Certainly some great work, all those hours spent by everyone to make it has certainly paid off. Well done.

Rad3n

Banned
It's amazing (though guessed by like 1000000 people beforehand).

I think that the link to sky pillar is broken / non-existent on the map. You can get to it via the route below but I clicked on the island and nothing happened.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Funny how no one (yet) mentions that Faraway Island is just too......faraway :p
In fact, I didn't knew it was on the map until I accidentally dragged my cursor to the island while moving the cursor randomly across the map.

Probably move it to the empty sea between Hoenn & the Sevii Island?