• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

m190049

Local psychopath
In the Pokemon Platinum section of lost tower, Golbat isn't displayed...
I don't know what it's percent or levels are, but I know it appears. I've run into it several times.

Edit: On the Platinum section of Route 210... On Wild Pokemon, at night, the total % of appearance adds up to 105%...

Last edited:

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I noticed there is no trainer information for the abandoned ship or meteorite cavern.

There is no trainer information about those 2 areas as there are no trainers in them. ._.

pkmnhippy

Banned
Slowking[George];9617092 said:
There is no trainer information about those 2 areas as there are no trainers in them. ._.

There is, Steven is in Meteor Falls in Emerald and there's multiple trainers in the Abandoned Ship.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Hmm, I recall those dragon tamers, maybe there's something wrong with Serebii's info.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I think Serebii fixed the Meteor Falls section. (I believe the trainers weren't there before.)

As for the Abandoned Ship, I remember clearly that there were at least 2 trainers to fight, a tuber and a lovey dovey couple. So maybe Joe can now add those trainers here.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
How would that be done? The routes/cities/caves themselves are not that big, and it's not that difficult finding all those trainers. Adding directions for every single trainer is does not coincide with the idea of Pokearth in my opinion, and would make it look more like a walkthrough.

R_N

Slowking[George];9666954 said:
How would that be done? The routes/cities/caves themselves are not that big, and it's not that difficult finding all those trainers. Adding directions for every single trainer is does not coincide with the idea of Pokearth in my opinion, and would make it look more like a walkthrough.
I guess he could add maps of each area, with proper labels on everything?

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I guess he could add maps of each area, with proper labels on everything?

Don't forget that such a thing would be difficult, as some routes change from the beginning of the game to the end, e.g. when you first visit Lake Valor, it's when it's been bombed by Team Galactic and at that time you face all of those Galactic Grunts, however later as you proceed in the game, it's back to normal with no trainers there.

shiny dvilla

I also think it woud be a great idea to include maps of the routes...the trainers' location is not that important, as lest for me, but the geography is useful.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
As you told me to post here...

For Orre in Colossum - Agate Village, there is a trainer missing.

Old Man Skof - Machop (Lv 34), Seedot (lv 35) and Furret (lv 34) be a-missing.

Furthermore, he is the only trainer you can actually battle in Agate Village itself - the already-written-up trainers on that page Cipher Peons Doven, Silton and Kass are actually found in the Relic Cave - a sub-part of Agate Village, and Cipher Peon Skrub is at Relic Stone.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
For Pewter City's Yellow page, the Jr. Trainer in the Gym has a lvl 9 Dugtrio, when I'm pretty sure it's a Diglett.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I believe the rematch of the same guy is missing as well - he has a Machoke, Nuzleaf and Furret when you rechallenge him if I'm not mistaken.

professoroak

Professional Slacker

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/sinnoh/route212.shtml

it doesn't say you can find Ralts in north Route 212 in Platinum and I just found one. At first I thought Kirlia was supposed to be Ralts but I found one of those too. It's during the day if that helps... idk what the percent would be.