• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The map isnt ugly. What on earth are you on about. It's brilliant

I'm so sorry to say that.
But the map is just HIDEOUS!

The borders of Orre map (look like they) were made with Spray Tool in MSPaint.

It's not something I would expect from the major Pokemon site in the world.

This just clinches the fact that Serebii.net + Fanwork = No good.

I hope you are competent enough to understand my constructive criticism.
Maxim, insulting a Serebii-based thing? You lie sir!

hobby

Not what I expected, but that is a good thing. It is far more useful than anything I had predicted it to be, and it is actually something I have been looking for for a while. Having this all in one location is far more convenient than varied walkthroughs. So big thanks to all who worked to get this up. I too have noticed the vs seeker image errors, but other than that I have not come across anything else

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
I expected this.

It seems a good job as well, though I question the geological masses of said places, such as Sinnoh, since it is a bloody huge place.

I also call dibs on the great expanse between Kanto and Fiore.

Not complaining or anything, but you've got too much free time.
And why is Sootopolis surrounded by land and not sea?

bonecold1

42 & still not dead
I mean't Route 22 for the rival's Pokemon error not Route 21. D'oh!

Last edited:

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
Hey serebii, do the Orange Islands take place anywhere near these regions? And the pokemon stadium cities. Just a thought.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Each region has a seperate subsection that you can access which allows you to just do that region

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/sinnoh/ for example

The placement is fine. Although personally I'd rather have Sinnoh more North East, but I did have to move it down for space reasons. Everything else is right and/or logical

bonecold1

42 & still not dead
You're right regarding the errors in RBY, but not in FRLG. Was just some database cross referencing glitchs. They're fixed now

Ahh! Thought FR/LG was the same as R/B from the top of my head. On Route 29 the % chance of encountering Pokemon adds up to 99% for G/S in the morning and daytime. Is this just a rounding error that you're not worried about?

Wow, when you showed that picture on the side, I thought it was going to be some lame map that you made. But when I looked at it, wow, just wow.

No more getting stuck in games, thanks to Serebii, the ultimate gaming shop. (lol)

shac

I would like to thank Serebii for this great attempt. I do believe it will help people a lot, specially the beginners of the games.