• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Pokéarth - Release Discussion Thread

You didn't see my edit. Why is Sootopolis surrounded by land and not by sea?
And, now I see. but wait, you have a life outside of Serebii?[/SARCASM]

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
1) One thing good about this is its "Nostalgia" feel. You used the sprites from every generation. I once again got a look at the "Upside-down" Koffing and the Golbat with its tongue sticking out. I also realized how unappealing (for a lack of a better term) Chansey looked back then in Gen I.

2) Although I didn't like how each region was positioned, I understand that you (and/or the graphic designers) were thinking of screen space.

3) I was browsing through random pages when I came upon the Lost Cave and Resort Gorgeous pages.

a) What happened to the trainers and items that were supposed to be found inside the Lost Cave? Lady Selphy was one of the trainers whom you get to batlte.

b) Before I moved on to Emerald, I used to travel around the Sevii Islands just to battle the trainers there. One of my usual destinations was Resort Gorgeous.

I noticed that in your page, you said that Lady Gillian had three Mareeps. It may have been a long time since I've played Fire Red, but I somehow recall that Gillian had a Flaaffy. Bulbapedia's article on Resort Gorgeous (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Resort_Gorgeous) also says that one of Gillian's Pokemon was a Flaaffy. Of course, this may have to be confirmed by someone who has a copy of FR/LG at this point in time (My friend's currently borrowing my Fire Red, so I can't confirm it myself).

c) I am pretty sure that there was supposed to be a swimmer somewhere along the path leading to the entrance of the Lost Cave. Again, this may need some confirmation, as the article that I cited only mentioned the trainers who give huge pay-outs.

adam1990

Awesome, just what we needed. Can serebii.net really improve? It has everything, it's practically perfect.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Dig-kun

I was looking at it until 5 minutes ago
It´s perfect, I dont care for some errors,
Cuz they arent info error, are they?

I really liked this idea and the creativity
=D

Brumrha

Banned
So this is the project? A full map of the Pokemon world of its entirety.

This is actually an awesome idea, as this effectively replaces all the walkthroughs of the main games. Anybody who uses this will have absolutely no problem going through any of these games, so I'll tell you that your dedication knows no bounds, Webmaster.

The project's name was very misleading for me, as I thought that the world was going to turn into a hellish world in which the landscape is comprised of a black, fleshy substance, skies that are fiery red, with twisted clouds that spew out lighting constantly, & that our buildings will be composed of metal & brimstone. This couldn't be farther from the truth than this.

God, I'm playing too much of these games! XP

Last edited:

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
Sir, sirs, and possible madams, this is amazing. A catalog of, like, every single game?? I can't even begin to express my, my, my. Jeez, I bow to you all.

Dig-kun

Joe, will u add to this map the new regions when they release them?
Just adjusting depending on where it is?
I think Nintendo´s gonna release all Japan area
xD

Cuz all of these are real Japanese areas, arent they?

bonecold1

42 & still not dead
Per the 3rd Gen Pokedex Surskit appears in Newsflash swarms on Routes 102, 114, 117 and 120 in Emerald.

LatiLover98

Ho-oh's my homie.
Wow. I didn't expect ANYTHING like this. Good job, Joe, and it's a LOT easier (and cooler, may I add) to find Pokemon I want.

No fair. You British guys get to see World's End 5 hours before!

evandeck

Isn't Southern Island west of Battle Frontier?

Skirgedot

Also, may I ask what Pokéarth has to do with Routes and Pokémon Locations? I'm not English, so I don't know some words and so. I really can't see an assimilation. :X Because Arth is just the map, so dunno.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Ah, but thats only after mystery gifting with rs so its not really counted

I never used Mystery Gift on my Emerald and I still got a swarm of Surskit on 102 and a swarm of Skitty on 116.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Now how does this connect with "World End" just wonderin....because it's not really world's end. Is it mabye the Japanese's version is called world's end?